Looking: SDRAM

lhuser

Golden Master
Anyone got a 128MB PC-100/PC-133 laying around that they're willing to send me for free, and I pay shipping?

i have sdram 64mb from hp shipping through the mail plus 2 bucks it can be ures

I am needing some 168-pin SDRAM I need a total of 512MB that is the maximum my computer can handle which powerleap.com told me. I am needing 512MB of RAM so my computer can run Windows Vista I tried to install it and it would not allow me to it says setup has detected you have 256MB of RAM you need 512MB of RAM to install Windows Vista setup is now exiting. I am needing this RAM for cheap as possible.

I have found some on ebay took me awhile though. But my instructor is looking for some DDR2 240-pin PC5300 RAM and good luck with finding some of those he is willing to pay a maximum of $100 for a 2GB RAM upgrade. Any help would be appriciated.

willmon18 said:
I have found some on ebay took me awhile though. But my instructor is looking for some DDR2 240-pin PC5300 RAM and good luck with finding some of those he is willing to pay a maximum of $100 for a 2GB RAM upgrade. Any help would be appriciated.
good kuck with that there is no way you can get 2gigs for under or at 100 $ bucks if there is lmk i coud use 2gig

Well I lost the auction on ebay. So I am still looking for some SDRAM. I need 2 256MB RAM chips. Hopefully someone can find one that is below CL3 because that is what I have and it is spose to be faster the lower the CL rating is. So if someone can help me I can spend a maximum of 9.00 on it I need a dollar for a money order to pay for the item. And I am also looking for a good DVD burner I can spend 9.00 on that too and a dollar for the money order. So if someone could give me a heads up on this it would really help me a lot because I am busy most of the time and don't have that much time to look around ebay all day.

Back
Top Bottom