Looking for old AGP cards and various other things

D-Lew

Fully Optimized
Anyone have a good AGP card they are willing to part with for cheap?
I'm looking for something around the FX5200 range or something like that. DirectX 8 is a plus. I have one in another computer I can use but I'd like to keep that one there so yeah...

Also I'm possibly looking for a Pentium 4 for a S423. Anyway I have a 1.3GHz and I might like to swap it out for something faster if possible.

Let me know.

Are they S423? I wasn't looking for something THAT fast (lol) but how much would you want for them?

is this a desktop PC? cuz u are way old school. if so i can sell u my old mobo for cheap, with the P4. and as long as u have some DDR RAM then this thing is pretty darn fast for a single core CPU

and that is the Mobo in the backround.
1000975pg1.jpg

BTW SRY FOR THE GIGANTUOS PICTURE, ITS MY MOM'S 500$ CAMERA :D :p

lol what I am trying to do is build a "free" system here. So as much as I can work with this board, I'm sticking with it. I got an offer on a X1300 pro which I will probably take unless someone makes me a better offer.

well i also know that u need some DDR RAM and this board takes DDR and it also has a stick of 128mb RAM in it. and this is just sittin in my closet so.

i'll try and find some specs on the board if ur interested??

I have DDR sorta... but it's my brother's lol
So I don't think it will be necessary, but thanks. I was going to ask for more RAM here too...
but this machine uses RDRAM. FAIL! lol

Back
Top Bottom