Looking for cheap, but working parts!

You quoted my question but never really answered it? I need PC100 or 133 SDRAM to work with the motherboard I have. Spank what you have there is exactlyyyy what I need, the (two sticks is it?) or ram and the processor. $20 plus $5 shipping correct?

Yup, that's correct. Two 64MB sticks of PC100 SDRAM and one socket 7, 400MHz AMD K6-2 processor (with heatsink/fan) for $25 total shipped.

EDIT>> I just remembered that I also have a standard PCI ethernet card and a standard PCI modem that I don't need anymore. I can sell those for $10 each or $15 for the both of them. In any case, I'll ship it all for the same $5.

I dont no what the memory is all I know that the 4 little one are EDO and the 1 64 mb one was pulled from a compaq I tried searching it on google but couldnt find anyinformatio on it. Do you still want to buy it??? Yes or NO

Second your post above says 20 + 5shipping and if yourtalking about thatt its 128 MB PC2700 and its dram it think

K the 5 sticks and the Cpu are going to cost you 11 dollars ans that inlicdes shipping now the 128 MB memory is an extra 10 dollars so:

11 dollars for the 5 sticks and Cpu

Now if you want the memory its a taoel of 21 for everythin shipping included kk

Well I need PC100 or 133 SDRAM..

Spank, how much including shipping would you want for just the, two is it? Sticks of ram? Already have a processor..

MarxSoccer said:
Well I need PC100 or 133 SDRAM..

Spank, how much including shipping would you want for just the, two is it? Sticks of ram? Already have a processor..

\K evrthing here is a 7 dollars shipping rate

5 sticks of memory $2
The 128 mb stick pc2700 ddr $10 k send payment to ebaystore23@yahoo.com

and if you want both just add it up and add the shipping K

I don't want the pc2700 stick, I just said I need PC100 or 133, are any of the 5 other sticks of that nature?

Don't need speakers, the psu I might need, unless I find a cheap case with one already, and I haven't even looked at cases. I haven't forgot about that psu you have though towly ;)

Back
Top Bottom