LF Graphics card and Power Supply, Selling/Trading a P4 CPU

airsoftkid

In Runtime
I'm looking for 2 final parts for my computer.
I need:
256-512 Mb Graphics card, preferably Nvidia, but I'll look at anything
Also a Power Supply unit that has 500-550 watts, and made for a mBTX case.

I'm trading/selling a 2.8 Ghz Pentium 4 Processor, Socket 478, trading for either one of the above parts, or 20$.

Thanks feel free to PM me, or email me at airsoftmaster51@aim.com
Thanks

Off topic, I know, but is this still that same computer you were working on a LONG time ago? (I can't recall for sure). :p (the whole BTX thing is what caught my eye...)

Haha, this is really sad, but yea its the same computer... I kept getting side-tracked, like we moved, and then I had some other emergency family problems come up. And so now, I'm still working on the same computer as 6 months ago or so.

But now, I just got a 3.2 Ghz P4 processor, so I'm only 2 parts away from having it done :D

Uh rohan. If you are willing to part with either of those cards for $20,lemme know k :D

i have a friend who might be interested in the 9600GT, could hold one for a few days until i can check if he wants it?

I'm willing to part, but there is no way in hell they are going for $20 each. PM me an offer and we will talk. They are selling anywhere from $80-$105 on Newegg.

I was trying to say that I wanted 20 bucks for the processor at least... My actual limit on the graphics card would be 30$ though.

I'm looking for 2 final parts for my computer.
I need:
256-512 Mb Graphics card, preferably Nvidia, but I'll look at anything
Also a Power Supply unit that has 500-550 watts, and made for a mBTX case.

I'm trading/selling a 2.8 Ghz Pentium 4 Processor, Socket 478, trading for either one of the above parts, or 20$.

Thanks feel free to PM me, or email me at airsoftmaster51@aim.com
Thanks

If you are needing AGP, I have a ATI Radeon 9550 with 256MB. PM me if you are interested.

Back
Top Bottom