Laptops for Sale, Dell and Toshiba Laptop!

StevenL1

Solid State Member
Hey, I am going to try this again, because I havent gotten to many responses on my last post, and if I did the people that seemed interested where impossible to get in contact with. Well lets start things off, I have 2 laptops for sale. My first on for sale is a Toshiba Satellite Laptop, and a Dell Inspirion 1200 laptop as well.

Toshiba Laptop
Intel Pentium 4 Processor
512MB of Ram
ATI RADEON MOBILITY 9000 Video Card(one of the best toshiba offers)
Windows Xp
3.0ghz
Condition- I have only had this laptop for around 3months now. I originally bought it for college, but since I ended up buying a apartment, I have enough space for a desktop. I purchased my desktop about a month ago, and now I have no need for this laptop. I only used this to type research papers, and surf the web during the first semester of my freshman year. It is in great coniditon, I have the discs that came with it, and the original box, so if you purchase it would be like buying it straight from toshiba.
Price- I am looking for around 500-600. If a legit buyer that is willing to pay for it soon offers me 500, im very much ok with that.

Dell Inspirion 1200
Intel Pentium 4 processor
Windows Xp
256Mb of Ram
1.5ghz
Condition- This was my brothers laptop, that he purchased at the same time as I purchased my toshiba. Its only 3months old, and in perfect condition. He bought a desktop before I did, so it has not been used that much at all. Used only for papers and surfing the web. Since this laptop isnt that powerful, im looking for 350.

I am new to the forum, so on my last post I had alot of recommendations to change how I present my offer. So this is the new 1. I had one offer, and sent the dell, but 2 days before he received it, he didnt want it, so I contacted UPS, and got it sent back to my apartment. Please Only people seriously interested in purchasing these laptops pm me or comment. I also recommend that if you are interested, you give a way of contact. A aol instant messenger screen name/ or yahoo. Or preferably a phone number. I have seen that it is much easier to settle things over the phone, rather than waiting online for the person to arrive, and never show up.

My email address is Luetwins@hotmail.com, my aim screen name is Sadc. Yes I have pictures of both the laptops, serious people interested in purchasing I can send you pictures with ease. Also, Payment methods, I prefer paypal, but we can settle something that we both agree on. Thanks for your time and patience -Steven.

Back
Top Bottom