Laptop for parts

wolfeking

Baseband Member
I may have a laptop for sale for parts mainly. It still functions. However it does not have an LCD or built in keyboard (unfortunate accident caused them to be useless, so removed themm to continue normal operation as a temp. desktop).

Specs: HP G61-336NR
4GB DDR2-800 RAM
250 GB toshiba SATA 1 HDD
Windows Vista ulti (or ubuntu, your choice)
DVD super multi drive
2GHz AMD Athlon II x2 M300 processor
HD4200 IPU

currently runs off of a dell LCD monitor @ 1366*768 resolution fine, and will even handle some games, but nothing heavy.

I guess I am looking to get $100 plus shipping to get parts for my new laptop. (Or i can get indivudal parts on it if you wish).

A replacement LCD panel for this laptop is ~$150 on eBay, and a keyboard can be had for ~$36.

So, for less than $200 you can restore that machine. It's still relatively new, make a great gift for a loved one.

If someone else were to purchase it, then they will pay a little more than $300, depending on location, and for a little bit more, they can get a new one with similar or better specifications (and a warranty, to boot).

its 2.98 for the keyboard and 48.25 for the LCD. Its just not worth in to me. The main reason that I want to sell it is because I wish to get a 8GB DDR3 kit for my new acer to keep up.
sure its easy enough to fix it, but that dont mean that it will do what I want it to do when it is repaired.

Back
Top Bottom