Ipod and Acessories cheap

Feircepc

Daemon Poster
i am selling a 20gb apple ipod Fourth Generation with custom engraving that says "Music Machine" on the back and i will include a dock a realy nice leather case from HP and all orginal cables and packaging. so everything you get here i will list

Apple Ipod Fourth Generation 20gb:
its it mint condition has a few hairline scratchs works great and was always kept in a case and was well taken care of.

Apple Ipod dock for Fourth Generation:
a few scratchs nothing noticable only whay u can see it if u look closely. also if u have headphone jack adapter u can connect the dock to ur stereo with regular red and white cable.

HP leather case:
its a really nice case hold the ipod really well doesnt fall or at all even if u hold it upside down. and it seriously doesnt because i was testing it on my bed and it was really secure. it protects your screen and comes with a belt clip but not in orginal packaging.

Ipod 1year agreement:
this is optional but it is still warranteed for another year so i still have about 6 months left to it.

all listed above come in original packaging accept the case place offers and accepting pay pal only.

Bump Prices Lowered To 320 Shipped Everything U See Above And In Original Packaging But Does Not Contain Headphones And No Packaging For The Case.

lol burtons new snowboard gear is all neon like the 70's lol. just to let u know and i already have a deal going i think with someone locally if it doesnt go through ill message u.

Back
Top Bottom