im looking to sell my pc but dont know for how much

duffygould

Beta member
so im wanting to sell my pc and i dont know how much it's worth now. i bought it about 2 years ago and it was about $1600 but im sure its much less now. ok so here are the specs:

Gateway E4100
2.60 gigahertz Intel Pentium 4
Board: Intel Corporation D865GLC AAC27501-402
WDC WD800BB-53DKA0 [Hard drive] (80.03 GB)
256 Megabytes Installed Memory
HL-DT-ST CD-RW GCE-8481B [CD-RW drive]
JLMS XJ-HD166S [DVD-ROM drive]
3.5" format removeable media [Floppy drive]
NVIDIA GeForce4 Ti 4200 [Display adapter]
Gateway FPD1530 [Monitor] (14.9"vis, June 2003)
Creative SB Audigy
1394 Net Adapter
Intel(R) PRO/100 VE Network Connection
Logitech HID Cordless Mouse and Keys

how much are you asking or thinking you wanna get for it I dont want the monitor you can keep that let me know thanks....

it would take about a week to get pics, but im not completly sure if i want to sell it. i just dont want to get yalls hopes up or anything

Hi...

Nice rig. Why are you selling it if I may ask?
As for selling it a peice at a time I don't think that's real smart. You're gonna get left holding the bag on some parts you just can't get rid of. All at once or not at all is my motto. As for what you're asking is about right. Figure the first time you turn it on it's like a car. You lose a 1/3 of it's value right off the bat. And a 1/3 every year after till it's only worth what you get offered.
If you can't get what you want for it there is an alternate route you could go. Give it to a church or youth orginsation and take a tax break. It doesn't put cash in your pocket but it sure makes ya feel good.

Back
Top Bottom