i7 PC for Sale

AimHer3

In Runtime
no time to work with computers anymore. my job has me traviling 5 out of the 6 days i work so im never home. this rig is just collecting dust im asking 750 (pretty cheap in my opinion) parts have only been in the system for less then 2 months. i didnt thinkg i was going to get promoted so quick. :\ dont want to let it go but i have to

Specs

processor - i7 (860) 2.8ghz (never Oc'd
Graphics - GTX 260 (216 core)
Mobo - p55-Le
RAm - 4gb of Patriot Viper Ram
HDD - 350gb Sata
PSU - LSP 650 Watt

any questions shoot me a email or pm me here

sorry for the bad quality. (iphone lol) let me know if you want a specific pic i can take it for ya.

thanks for looking

@foothead its a 55nm and im really not trying to part out if i dont have too.

@madanchi its USD and the ram is DDR3

@foothead its a 55nm and im really not trying to part out if i dont have too.

@madanchi its USD and the ram is DDR3
If you do part out im with foothead how much for the GTX260 my little 9600gso can only do so much

I hate to break it to ya, but you're asking WAY too much. It's your rig and you can price it at whatever you want. But I'd highly suggest looking more in the 600 region. Know that, even if it's only 2 days old, it loses approximately 25% of its build cost when you sell it.

so if it loses 25% approx. my invoice shows $1,132.93 take 25% from that u get 850 bucks. thats just tower not including 24" screen, External DVD, g15kb and g5 mouse, or Pioneer surround sound setup. so i mean i think im actually giving a great deal. imo

That's at the minimum, though. You have to include ownership time, product damage (if any), natural price degradation, etc, etc.

I made a mistake, however. For whatever reason, I was looking at your signature and somehow I thought you were selling that tower for 700, lol.

My mistake; 700 is plenty fine for a 1156 I7.

Back
Top Bottom