HP(Upgraded) Tower 4Sale

ShivX

Solid State Member
Hey, Im going to be selling my Hewlett-Packard tower soon because I'm building a new system. This computer has been great for me. Heres the specs...

Windows XP Pro
Intel Pentium 4, 2.8GHz
120GB Hard Drive
2x512mb PC2100 DDR RAM(Upgraded from normal 512mb)
AGP 8x Support(computer does not come with video card
Soundblaster Live! Audio Card
Unknown speed CD-RW Optical Drive w/ software installed.
6 external USP 2.0 ports
Replaced 350watt PSU
Ethernet, and PS2 ports(like usual)

Also, on top of the 120GB HDD. It has a second Recovery hard drive that has about 7GB of space on it for anything you want. But its main purpose is to restore the computer at any time to factory shipped settings(This is how you will recieve it). Any problems with missing files, clutter, etc. Just press F10 on boot and it will restore everything to exactly how it was when it was shipped from the factory.

I've owned this computer for about 3-4 years now. Never done anything to hurt it, just upgraded it. It runs beautifully. With the RAM Upgrade and a good video you throw in there, it can play BF2 on Med-High settings, Half-Life2 with ease, and Doom3 flawlessly. I had a 256mb Vid card for all these games.

I'm not asking much, actually, not asking anything. Please leave your offers, and be reasonable. This comp is great. If you search TigerDirect.com, you can find tons of cheap video cards to hook into this comp. Thanks.

$210 final offer. (pm me if you wants to talk with thats me ok)

Whats kind of that video card was in there befor you took it out? The 256mb card? 6600?

Yes, I had a PNY GeForce 6600. It worked amazing. It requires its own primary PSU cable to power it, which I have reserved for if you need it. Im sorry, but I did a check on hp.com on a new computer that resembles mine. I know mine is used and no video card or features, so ill lower it. But I was expecting something around the 350 area.

i dont think it really worth that much. its a p4 and its not even 3gigs of speed. and u dont have a video card and its a prebuilt pc. u cant use the ones from hp they make money of that so u would have to go lower.

ShivX said:
Yes, I had a PNY GeForce 6600. It worked amazing. It requires its own primary PSU cable to power it, which I have reserved for if you need it. Im sorry, but I did a check on hp.com on a new computer that resembles mine. I know mine is used and no video card or features, so ill lower it. But I was expecting something around the 350 area.

I'd only pay around 200

Id go for cheapest, 250. I paid over 1000 when I bought it back in the day when it was tops. Especially after upgrading a few things, I'd hate to give it away.

ShivX said:
Id go for cheapest, 250. I paid over 1000 when I bought it back in the day when it was tops. Especially after upgrading a few things, I'd hate to give it away.

Give it to me for a hug? :)

lmao well welcome to the world of computers, I built my system for 900$ 5 months ago, now if I can get 400$ for it I'll be lucky.

I'm interested in this rig, could give it to my parents, but anything over 230 is way to much, in my eyes. because Im also gonna have to pay shipping.

Back
Top Bottom