How much is my computer

Gergify

Solid State Member
It's a Compaq NX9500.

Well I've had this computer for a very long time, got it shortly after they were released. Its been faithful and a great desktop replacement. Used it for gaming and media. It still works and is in GREAT condition! However now I need something extremely portable for school; I'm no longer in need of something big and fast.

There is some worn spots on the speaker mesh and the 'warning' stick is wearing off (from my palms). Key board works wonderfully (full size) as does the touch pad. All Ports work. Only problem so far is that the battery is losing its charge, and only gets <1:30 min out of a charge. New batteries are easy to find and are relativity cheap. Also the headphone jack is not as tight as it use to be. Nothing big there, jacks still stay in nicely, just normal wear and tear.

How much should I sell this for??

I think Techmaster is a bit off.

Yea, I'd say you could probably get upwards of $150 or so. I've seen them go on eBay go for $160. Even one at $335!

Intel® Pentium® 4 processor with Hyper-Threading Technology
Microsoft Windows XP Professional
17-inch WXGA+ panel with 140-degree wide viewing angle and 16:10 aspect ratio
NVIDIA GeForce Fx Go5700 high-end discrete graphics solution with 64 MB or 128 MB dedicated video memory
333-MHz DDR SDRAM, two S0DIMM slots, upgradeable to 2048 MB
100GB, 4200 rpm or 80GB, 5400 rpm SMART
Integrated 802.11g wireless LAN module
Integrated five-in-one digital media reader
Integrated IEEE-1394
Full size keyboard with separate numeric keypad
10/100 Ethernet NIC
12-cell standard Li-Ion battery
Touchpad with right/left button and vertical scroll bar
Three Easy Access buttons provide one-touch access to commonly-used features
Protected by a one-year, worldwide limited warranty - certain restrictions and exclusions apply. Consult the HP Customer Support Center for details.

those are the specs i say about 125

I think Techmaster is a bit off.

Yea, I'd say you could probably get upwards of $150 or so. I've seen them go on eBay go for $160. Even one at $335!

ya i guess so, i didnt really do my research on it. Just googled the pc and their was a store that had the price for one at like $1,000+ so ya sorry about that

Back
Top Bottom