Graphics card cant be installed in 97% of computers the other 3% are diffrent
Your Question Value:
$400-500 USD Dollars.
Things you COULD inrpove.
-Upgradae the RAM
-Mother-Board Needs a Upgrade.
-Graphics Needes Cleaning (Update Drivers Ect.)
1)Wipe all the Programs/Re-install a fresh copy of Windows.
2)Install the Windows Vista Ultimate Font (Google it)
Ok that should probably sell for $550-700 USD !
and i would buy it (if i was on a OLD laptop)