How much could i get for a T40

Laxgoalie1

In Runtime
I have a IBM thinkpad T40, 25gb hardrive, 256mb ram, Intel Pentium proccessor 1300MHz, microsoft windows xp proffesional service pact 2. The computer is about 1 and a half years old, and i was wondering how much i could get for it?

i'd say the climax would be 175 bucks... but most likely you'll sell for 125-150 for just the tower... with the moniter it may be 200.

Laxgoalie1 said:
I have a IBM thinkpad T40, 25gb hardrive, 256mb ram, Intel Pentium proccessor 1300MHz, microsoft windows xp proffesional service pact 2. The computer is about 1 and a half years old, and i was wondering how much i could get for it?

it's not a laptop?

ThinkPads are laptops.. I had one..

I had an IBM ThinkPad T20.. it was the best Windows-based laptop I've owned (actually.. it was the only win laptop.. lol).. and i love my iBook..

Anywho.. I would say .. no less than $300...

I sold mine on ebay (with a broken LCD) for.. $210

Laxgoalie1 said:

Send me a PM on how much you want for it also, could you get a ethernet card in that

Back
Top Bottom