How Much??

rangermike

Baseband Member
My friend is trying to sell me 3 laptops. Without Power Cords and they dont have a OS loaded on them.

They are:
Toshiba Satellite Pro 410CS
Toshiba Satellite T2105CS
Toshiba Tecra 730CDT

All of them have batteries, floppy, memory, hard drive, and they all power on. He doesnt know any of the spec like the GHZ and the hard drive capctiy. But he said that they are all standard he never changed any parts. I tried to look them up but could find anything.

He said he wants it for 60 dollars total. Is this a good deal. I have Windows Xp Cd can i just load the cd and install it and then resale it. How much could i make

Im pretty sure they r very old, 2001-2 maybe. I havent found any specs either, but i did find a review on one from 2002. 60 dollars isnt alot, but i dont think the retail value is much if anything. On Ebay ones of similar ages go for about £10-20 by the looks of it.

Here r the specs for the Tecra 730...

http://linux.toshiba-dme.co.jp/linux/eng/spec.php3?model=PA1228U-

The T2105CS appears to be a 486DX 50, 10inch screen 20mb ram 1.4gbhdd (from ebay add so may have been upgraded)

As u can see they so old i wouldnt bother buying them! the 486 is pretty useless unless u want one for programming basic on lol, and the batteries will be shot as well as the cmos batteries.

The 486 might handle 95, prob better off with 3.1, the 150mhz will be ok on 95, 98 at a push lol, no way on earth will it handle xp. I suppose u cud plug ur calculator into them and double the power of the pcs hee hee.

rangermike said:
My friend is trying to sell me 3 laptops. Without Power Cords and they dont have a OS loaded on them.

They are:
Toshiba Satellite Pro 410CS
Toshiba Satellite T2105CS
Toshiba Tecra 730CDT

All of them have batteries, floppy, memory, hard drive, and they all power on. He doesnt know any of the spec like the GHZ and the hard drive capctiy. But he said that they are all standard he never changed any parts. I tried to look them up but could find anything.

He said he wants it for 60 dollars total. Is this a good deal. I have Windows Xp Cd can i just load the cd and install it and then resale it. How much could i make

specs=worse than a cellphone

Back
Top Bottom