How much $?

bullzi said:
50 is too much for that old of a pc, i could get a working one of those on ebay for 20 bucks with better stuff, im not tryin to sound mean or like an asshole, just tellin it to ya how it is...
i think in the perspective of someone who owns a gaming computer, this computer is worthless. but for someone who is in desperate need of a computer, or a secondary computer, 50 isnt asking too much is it?

juiceranch said:
i think in the perspective of someone who owns a gaming computer, this computer is worthless. but for someone who is in desperate need of a computer, or a secondary computer, 50 isnt asking too much is it?
i would think that would a be a decent price if it worked.

PuNkY said:
i would think that would a be a decent price if it worked.
it worked, then my friend shut it down some weird way now it dont work. im taking it to a pro this weekend to look at it. should work by then.

juiceranch said:
50 isnot too much at all , of course if somebody has a core 2 duo and lilke 2gigs of ram then of course it is gonna seem like a worthless piece of junk to them although only about 8-9 years ago that is what people would have been using to game on , and now i think yesterdays gaming technology can become todays budget computer technology , for instancein about 5 years when people have moved on from core 2 duos and have like 8 core computers , people will still be able to run them for basic office tasks and internet but everybody will be like look at this POS wow that is so old yet 5 years ago that was like the biggest thing to have

but for somebody who just wants a computer to surf the web and do school/college work that would be ideal for them as you dont need a core 2 duo to do themm things .

muz379 said:
50 isnot too much at all , of course if somebody has a core 2 duo and lilke 2gigs of ram then of course it is gonna seem like a worthless piece of junk to them although only about 8-9 years ago that is what people would have been using to game on , and now i think yesterdays gaming technology can become todays budget computer technology , for instancein about 5 years when people have moved on from core 2 duos and have like 8 core computers , people will still be able to run them for basic office tasks and internet but everybody will be like look at this POS wow that is so old yet 5 years ago that was like the biggest thing to have

but for somebody who just wants a computer to surf the web and do school/college work that would be ideal for them as you dont need a core 2 duo to do themm things .
haha the mac pro already has 8 cores :p

Let's see...this PC IS worh the 50 bucks. The most part goes to the HDD, DVD burner, the GB of RAM. Then, the rest equals the rest. The CPU and board is around 25 for itself...the half of the combo I can get. Decent price.

All new case
ATX motherboard
Pentium 3 ~1ghz
1gb RAM
80gb hard drive
DVD-RW
7 USB port 6 external 1 internal
Basic sound card
Dial-up modem
Basic video
Basic PS

If we are talking about that system then it is well woorth $50 hell i would give you $50 for i now but i havent got the money and i am uk
just cause it aint c2d like i said before yesterdays gaming tech is still good enough for general pc use today

Back
Top Bottom