How much $?

juiceranch said:
not sure.
how can this be determined?
You can look at the manufacture's website of the motherboard. Most likely you can find it there.

Oh is it one of those weird ass dell pin connectors? I just got a free monitor like that and I took it apart because I couldn't find a pin to match it lol.

The fastest CPU this board can take is up to 1.4GHZ. It's the fastest PIII. To me, I'd only give at most 75 bucks. I can pick up used P4 and board (533FSB) for 50...but it's just two parts.

BGates14 said:
Oh is it one of those weird ass dell pin connectors? I just got a free monitor like that and I took it apart because I couldn't find a pin to match it lol.
yea im pretty sure thats what it is, the monitors in storage so i cant really tell much now.

PuNkY said:
Can you post pictures please
i can post pics of the hardware today, but most of my stuff is in storage. all i have is the tower in the old case.
the upgrade is just going to be from stuff i should have in my storage place, if all of its still there.
the dvd drive
the case
kb mouse
ram
i just put the weird monitor in storage on monday

pics of the mob..

scratch it.
i have another one that i can sell, i just want to know the price. basically the same as the other one i was talking about. i had 2. i may list on ebay soon. just need some extra cash to build a new comp.
p3 550mhz
640mb ram, actually outputs about 655mb.
12gb hd
includes kb mouse
unsure about including monitor at this point.
has xp installed.
right now, its not working. it goes to bios then freezes. im not sure if its just slow or if somethings wrong with it, ill get it to a pro as even i am left scratchnig my head.
looking to get at least 50 + shipping. am i right?

50 is too much for that old of a pc, i could get a working one of those on ebay for 20 bucks with better stuff, im not tryin to sound mean or like an asshole, just tellin it to ya how it is...

Back
Top Bottom