Highend Gameing Rig Part Out

Are those pics at the very end your new build? Or is that some of the same parts.

I'd REALLY get that case if I had the money =\

The case at the end is a Vapo Chill LS Modded ( Phase Change ) and a Lian Li PC60 Plus on top which houses the Motherboard and everything attached to it that currently is not forsale one can be Made with Flush fits and Pre Planned organization for you inside the case for the Equipment used which would set you back at around £500.00 - £600.00 with Tax, The End pictures is the new build which will have a AMD Opteron clocked at 3200 (6400) effective and Watercooling on the 7900 GT's which will be Volt modded to do around 650 maybe 700, at stock the Cores are clocked to 470 and Overclock to 560 /1800 which is alot better than most 7900 GT Cards I was lucky and picked the VIVO M XFX cards as soon as they came out so they would have a good batch of chips before the aggressive binning.

BenQ FP71V+ 5ms £100.00 (Perfect Condition Screen Includes Warranty, Maunal, DVI Cable, VGA Cable, US - UK Plug & Audio Cables everything you would find buying one new & no Dead Pixels)

BenQ 202W 20" 8ms £260.00 ( Perfect Condition great screen for Working & Gameing 2 months old has no dead pixels includes Box, Manual, Warranty, CD, UK & US Plug, DVI & VGA Cables )

VapoChill Chill Control Board (Newest Version) £30.00

OCZ PowerStream 520 ( PSU has been one of the most impressive for the Wattage, very underated PSU ) £50.00

I am parting out in favour of a re work of the system all the Products you see above are a 100% clean condition their is no telling between a New Component and the One you buy from me accept the price will be in your favour, all my Equipment is kept in mint condition includeing the boxes Wires Manuals and anything else which comes with the Product ( Please Serious Offers Only ), My Ebay Feedback of other sales can be seen here : http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=raptydfiamd&iid=

I can accept shipping to to oher countrys and will accept Paypal

Pictures of the current Rework of the New system for Work I take great pride in the components used in the Rigs I build every Component New Or used is Detailed and Explained 100% what its capable of Compared to other Products and the Same Product on the Market at the stage of Re Selling, if you have Queries message me and I will be happy to help :

Thank you for your time, any questions contact me through the PM

(Updated With More Pictures Soon)

NEW DELL 2407WFP AVAILABLE FOR 650.00 GB Sterling enquire through PM for details

New Dell 2407 Available save £174.00 on a Rev A01 24inch Widescreen 6ms TFT ( Earlier release in japan this year had a Banding/Text Shadow Problem Rev A01 has resolved these issues the screen is checked for Dead Pixels and then shipped )

Back
Top Bottom