hello guys trying to learn how to sale computers

alicewalker3

Solid State Member
Hey i dont know much about computer, but last july my younger brother past away, and i was left with all the things from his electronics store like cameras and such, and 8 of these computers.
Here's specs
510 Watt Turbo Cool Deluxe Power Supply.
Asus A8V Deluxe Socket 939 K8 Motherboard with dual-raid controllers, hyper-transport technology, built in wifi, 1394, cool 'n' quiet monitoring, plus all the bells & whistles!
Watercooled AMD Athlon 64 FX-53 Socket 939 2.4 GHZ Processor (1MB Cache
Watercooled BFG Geforce FX 6800 Ultra 256MB
1GB of Corsair Xms DDR PC4400 550mhz ram
Two 10,000RPM 74GB Raptor RAID Hard Drives
Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS 7.1 Sound Card
Plextor 12X DVD/RW (+ and -) 52X CD/RW drive.
Alienware KOOL Silent Liquid Cooling Technology

i honestly dont know much about this but wanted to know could i get prices on these and what would be est way to sale this?
the computer looks like a white huge case, with a door on the front of it i can get some pictures taken also just would need a walk through on how to do so, so please if someone could help me out, thank you, also if by phone would be even better
my email name is alicewalker333@hotmail.com
and my ame is alice walker, please leave me some replys. thank you

first of all welcome to CF, second sorry about your loss, and third maybe you should try ebay, i dont know much about ebay but maybe someone here can help you

What you described looks like a really nice comp. Probably worth over 1 thousand dollars.

thats actually a aleinware pc from what the specs say. its very ncie yea i would say over 1000.

Back
Top Bottom