Gaming machine

madrox242

Baseband Member
You have two current threads, only one allowed Also, this post is regarded as spam. no more, or action will be taken.
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************ hey im selling this gaming Machine for 400 Dollars + Shipping.. I accept Paypal and Money Orders <--- Prefered More because paypal wont verify after 3 days now.. . Well here are the Specs..
2.5 Ghz Processor ( Easy Over Clokcing up to 3.0)
1 Gig ddr (Pc 2700) ram (2X 512)
3D graphics Card
1 Agp Slot
3 Pci Slots
400 watt power Supply
40 gig Hard Drive...
FoxConn MoBo
Cd Burner

I Will also include Adobo Photoshop Cs2 (600 Dollar Program) This program alone is more then im selling the Cpu for...
and if you dont ant me to Reformat this computer can come with over 7 Gigs of Music-- ut2004 and everything is running

This computer was 500 dollars when i bought it and thats when it was only a 256 mb of ram and im hoping to get 400 dollars for it so i can pay some bills : )

You can't have two threads about the same sale. I will help you on this and lock the other thread as this one is the best of them.

Have a nice day!

Like i said Solvaut Its not my Fault they are late i signed up the bank account ce we do money order? Ill even knock off 50 bucks to do money order ill P.M. you my address and just accept or decline so it will just be 370 dollars with shipping fee's and I promise as soon as the money order check comes in the Cpu goes out the door
Where does Solvaut come into this?, I could be wrong, but it sounds as if your'e doing a deal with a spammer, if you're not, I'll apologise, so explain!, by PM if you like.

madrox242 said:
Like i said Solvaut Its not my Fault they are late i signed up the bank account ce we do money order? Ill even knock off 50 bucks to do money order ill P.M. you my address and just accept or decline so it will just be 370 dollars with shipping fee's and I promise as soon as the money order check comes in the Cpu goes out the door

pm'ed you back.

Well yes i undertand all that. Do you have long Distance Calling? because i can only call u after 9:00 Est Because Of cell Phone Charges.. If you P.M. Me ur Number we can work something out because this message Board thing takes a long time to get a response

Back
Top Bottom