Gaming Computer For Sale! 7800gtx BFG

joepic said:
sure the parts are good, but it's used don't forget. i certainly don't think he would get any more than $1400 for it.
Do some research its a really good price and i think its not that used or old cause you see the parts seem pretty new

Its really new. I just need the money bad. I took a loan out to buy a couple of ATVs overseas, and the guy I sent the money to took my $6200 and ran with it. I can honestly say that I would much rather hold onto the computer, because ya, it is worth more to me than $1400. You gotta do what you gotta do to pay the bills though right? Thanks for your posts all. Its still for sale for best offer.

Thanks
-Chris

Ouch! it went for $760.00us, but hopefully the person who won is him, just using another name to up the bid. Everyone on ebay does that, well mostly everyone

I do hate eBay for the ability to do that... they have the technology to make sure you pay, and make sure you can set it up to pay them, but they do not somehow have the technology to work out when somebody is bidding on their own item?

You know why, because they only care about being paid.

It is a great build, and I really hope it didn't go for $760 anywhere but back to him but it really does get to me when people fiddle like that, if he did, we don't know he did.

I hate to admit it but it was a friend helping me out. Id have to be crazy to let it go for that price. The computer is definetly still for sale. It is BEST OFFER guys, it really needs to move. The only thing I cant do is part it out, just because I dont have the time to do it. Any and all offers will be considered, dont be affraid, the worst I can say is no.

Thanks
-Chris

Allright guys, im really hurting for this money and need it by this coming weekend. If anyone can get me $1100 by friday they can have everything (The tower and 19" viewsonic monitor)! This is as low as I can possibly go. Please email me at studec33@uwosh.edu or im me at cstuder87.

Thanks
-Chris

dam now thats a ultra cheap price i would love to get it if i had the money

How much for what parts? Id rather sell whole and probably wont part out, but if the price is right it may happen.

Thanks
-Chris

Back
Top Bottom