Go Back   Computer Forums > Classifieds: Buy | Sell | Trade
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-29-2006, 10:31 PM   #1
Baseband Member

Default Gaming Computer For Sale! 7800gtx BFG $1100 shipped!

Hey all, Ive got a custome built computer with almost no expense spared. You can check it out here http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Id be willing to let it go early for $1100 obo. I bought everything from newegg 6 months ago and with tax and shipping the price came out to $2200. The only reason Im selling is because im in college and need money. My loss your gain. There is absolutley nothing wrong with it, and most of the parts still have 6 months left on manufacturer warrenty.

I also have a 19" crt viewsonic p95f+ for sale. I will let it go for $150 obo shipped. It is in perfect working condition. The only thing that is wrong with it is that there are two scratches in the middle of the screen. They are noticible when looked for, but easily forgotten about when your useing it.

I live in Wisconsin, pickup is welcome.

shipping for the tower will be $50

Thanks
-Chris

email me at studec33@uwosh.edu with any questions

cstuder87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 12:55 AM   #2
Baseband Member

Default Re: Gaming Computer For Sale! 7800gtx BFG

Price has been lowered to $1400 shipped with the 19" crt viewsonic monitor. If you would like to come and pick it up yourself I will drop the price to $1300. Comeone guys, this is a steal.

Thanks
-Chris

Old 04-02-2006, 07:53 AM   #3
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to joe pic Send a message via MSN to joe pic Send a message via Yahoo to joe pic

sorry man, you're not going to get 1400 for that
joe pic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 02:54 PM   #4
Baseband Member

Make an offer than. Im open to anything.

Thanks
-Chris
Old 04-02-2006, 04:17 PM   #5
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to joe pic Send a message via MSN to joe pic Send a message via Yahoo to joe pic

nah, i'm not interested. just letting you know. the price will definitely increase in the last hour though, at least it should. what did you set the reserve at? ...wait I don't think you have one. anyway you should get close to $1000, but i'm not sure about 1400, but you might
Old 04-02-2006, 04:43 PM   #6
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to The Amish Kid

Quote:
Originally Posted by joepic
nah, i'm not interested. just letting you know. the price will definitely increase in the last hour though, at least it should. what did you set the reserve at? ...wait I don't think you have one. anyway you should get close to $1000, but i'm not sure about 1400, but you might
What are you talking about $1000? Did you actually look at the parts. That is a very nice computer at a great price.
AMD Opteron 165 CCBWE 0551@ 2.25ghz(250 x 9) 1.45v cooled w/ Thermaltake Big Typhoon | DFI LP Ultra D | eVGA 7800GT@ 465/1110 | Sound Blaster X-Fi XtremeMusic | 2GB G. Skill DDR 500 @ 250mhz 3-4-4-8 | 80 GB SATA + 40GB SATA + 200GB IDE| 480w Thermaltake Silent purepower | Thermaltake Tsunami Dream case (Black) | Windows XP Pro |
The Amish Kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2006, 05:58 PM   #7
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

Wish I had the money, wouldn't mind some of the pieces

Problem with selling it like that is it is very specific. Anybody who wants that build would build it themselves rather than take the risk on eBay. I hope you sell it of course But I think you should hold back if you don't get the right price, it is worth more than $1400 to you surely?
Old 04-02-2006, 06:02 PM   #8
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Amish Kid
What are you talking about $1000? Did you actually look at the parts. That is a very nice computer at a great price.
sure the parts are good, but it's used don't forget. i certainly don't think he would get any more than $1400 for it.
Old 04-02-2006, 06:20 PM   #9
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

That's the point, its worth more to him than to anybody else. I don't think its worth selling for that price. Depends how much he needs that money I suppose but there are other ways of making the money.
Old 04-02-2006, 07:59 PM   #10
Fully Optimized

I'd say you might get 1200-1400 for it.. its a pretty nice system.

Good luck with the sale.

Bahawolf is offline   Reply With Quote