FS: Xbox 360 system with 120GB hard drive

Chris_G

Baseband Member
For sale is an Xbox 360 system with a 120GB hard drive. It's clean and in excellent working condition. Here's what's included:
- Xbox 360 console (no HDMI)
- 120GB hard drive
- wireless controller = SOLD (no longer included)
- xbox live headset
- ethernet cable
- HD Audio/Video cables
- Power supply cables
- Original box with owners manual

Below is a picture of the entire system. I wrote my username and date on a white piece of paper and placed it on top of the console:
WhiteXbox360.jpg

Close up of the 120GB HDD:
DSC01726.jpg

The system ON:
x360.jpg

As you can see, the little USB flap-cover is missing on the faceplate, but it's easily replaceable. Asking for only $250 shipped to the U.S. only. Please, feel free to ask questions or PM if you have any doubts. Thanks.

Open to offers or trades.

$249 shipped

Would you ship to australia?

That all depends on whether or not you are willing to pay more to ship to Australia. It will cost $21-$22 to ship within the U.S. To ship outside the U.S., you're looking at double that cost or more.

If you really want it, I'll try to get some shipping quotes to Australia. Just curious, they do sell Xbox 360s down there right?

Yeah they do but for the 120gb,it may be cheap to get it off you.

At the moment im not interested but if you still have it after a month,i might be interested.

The controller was SOLD seperately, and is no longer included in this system. $225 shipped for the remainder of the system.

Back
Top Bottom