FS/WTT AMD 2400+ 2.00Ghz 356MB RAM

Nila

Baseband Member
Hiya! I'm finally getting rid of my lovely computer. I just bougth an 80GB Hard Drive and got it installed and the computer works great!

I know only a little bit of these computer specs from System Prop.

AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2400+
2.00Ghz
352Mb RAM
80GB Hard Drive

This computer may come with a mouse and keyboard if you want it.

Im not sure what the price on this system is but I got this from a friend for $356.

What was this computer used for?
Before I bougth this from my friend, he was using this as an backup computer at his company and it was only used maybe 2 times in a month so I was able to buy it off of him.

Why am I selling such a good working computer?
I'm giving up computers and everything about it, I already dont know much about it and dont plan to carry on it, for the last weeks I have not been on the internet so theirs no point into me throwing money at my provider when Im not using what Im paying for.

I dont know the asking price for this system so please post an reasonable answer. Asking me technical questions will be a waste but your welcome to ask them and show me how so that way I can get you the information as soon as possible.

If anyone is interested in this computer, I would be shipping it by FexEx 24/hr after the payment has been received and confirmed.

Nila

Back
Top Bottom