FS: WristPC Wearable Keyboard

darkcirca

Beta member
WristPC Wearable Keyboard - made by L3 Systems

USB Rugged Metal Edition - Userguide states:
"The WristPC was developed for wearable computer applications. The WristPC is a rugged QWERTY keyboard with a USB interface. Completely sealed it can operate in the rain and other harsh environments. A curved back provides comfortable seating on wrist."

Brand new, in box (it's a generic white box, the keyboard is in bubble wrap, manual included).

Model #: 11177000

Cost: $40 shipped within the US via USPS.

Model is no longer sold, but is still the same layout. If you checkout their website, these things retail for around $400.

No wrist straps included, but with 2 pieces of velcro, you have makeshift your own (or buy them from L3). I found velcro to be easier than the actual wrist straps.

Picture:
IMAG0002.jpg

I do have multiple available - I'm not a reseller, but I acquired these a few years ago, and now they must go.

Reason for selling: I am moving and need to clear out my collection of items prior to this. I'm expanded my reptile collection, and decreasing my computer collection..

eBay ID is the same on here, so you can checkout feedback. I'm PayPal Verified.

I'm more than happy to work a deal if you want to buy more than 1, or a few people want to go in together and have it shipped to one address. I

Back
Top Bottom