FS- Windows XP Professional SP2 OEM Disc and Serial

its a copy of an actual XP Pro OEM Disc with serial keys. I could put the serial on the disc if desired.

There wouldn't be an way to get the actual copy disk, I don't feel too well with a disk of a copy, but thats just me. Discountinue my message then, best of luck on your sale man!

well, that's why it's cheap. I had 4 and i used 1 and this computer I am suing right now, I would have the tsickers off that back of the PC but they're hard to peel off the back of the case without it ripping the sticker.

You can download actual copys of Windows XP Pro over the internet but they dont have serial keys.

well, I could build a very decent, computer and ship it for around $400-$450 with it installed on it. A computer about like mike besides the RAM and HDD.

I've built numerous PCs at school and at home, including this PC.

Deathstar said:
Just check john123, I don't think oem versions work except with the pc they were distributed with.

I always thought this was the case too.

Although, I never have figured out what OEM stands for. Lol.

OEM = Originally Equipment Manufacturer

These are items meant to be sold to "Original Equipment Manufacturers" for building/installing in/on a new computer. They are the full version of the product, but lacking certain warranty and/or support features as the person making the computer is SUPPOSED to handle that. That's why they are cheaper - the manufacturer doesn't have to provide as much support for the product. This is perfect for me because I build and sell PCs with OEM loaded on them.

But the OEM version works with pretty much every PC.

i don't know what it stands for eather, but what it is, is a manufactors copy of XP (dell for instance) gets OEM versions, then they modify it to have the manufactor stuff on it, then put it on their computers. i baught 2 OEM versions for a website and they said dell manufactor disk, but they didn't have the dell stuff on them yet, because dell didn't modify them.

i would like all 3 copies. do u have a paypal account? thats the way i would like to pay

Back
Top Bottom