FS Well Used Tippman A-5 Paintball Gun

crayon7

Baseband Member
Up for grabs a well used Tippman A-5 Paintball gun. Very nice still but does have battle scars on it. Couldnt clean it up too much or all the paint would have flaked off. It shoots well and plays well with others. Last used was right before winter without any problems. Looking to get 135 shipped for it. COmes with everything in the pics and if i can find the barrel condom that will go with it too. Thanks for looking. More pics available upon request.

IMG_3576.jpg

IMG_3577.jpg

IMG_3575.jpg

IMG_3570.jpg

IMG_3572.jpg

Have fun man, I tried selling 2 tippman 9 customs, and didn't even get one real interested person..

i was thinking about it till i saw the close up pics, that thing is in pretty rough shape. good luck with the sale though.

anymore cleaning on the outside and the black paint is going to go away even more. Thats why I had to stopp and thats why i put it as well used

crayon7 said:
anymore cleaning on the outside and the black paint is going to go away even more. Thats why I had to stopp and thats why i put it as well used

what i would do is clean it, and if the paint comes off fine, then get a wire brush and get the paint off, then tape over the logo and tape of anything that could get stuck and simply repaint the gun, put like 3 coats on it and then a clear coat, then you could sell it for more

Back
Top Bottom