Alrighty guys, time to sell... i just wanted to get this stuff listed but ill have pics up later today if not tomorrow. Prices are negotiable, i will NOT part out my intel rig unless everything has a home to go to, i dont want to be stuck with things i cannot sell.
ABIT AN-M2HD AM2 Motherboard
- $40 + Shipping
Only includes motherboard, i will burn a disc with drivers though no I/O plate.
EVGA 8800GTS 320MB Superclocked
- $120 Shipped
Includes retail box w/o packaging.
Newegg: Not available.
IF you buy the ABIT motherboard and EVGA 8800GTS as a package I will take $150 shipped.
Intel Tri-SLI Capable
- $599 Shipped to 48 States. If you live outside the states you will pay for extra shipping.
400Watt Rosewill Dual Rail PSU
- $20 (Sounds like it isn't enough power, but it has ran this computer for 6 months with no problems at all, it is EXTREMELY quiet when simply sitting idle.) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16817182022
BFG 680i Tri-SLI 775 Motherboard
- $140 (Includes Box with Manual, Driver Disc, Various Cables and NO I/O plate)http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16813189003
Intel E6550 2.33GHz 4MB Cache
- $120 (Includes Box with C2D Sticker on Case and OEM Heatsink. Arctic Cooler 64 is currently installed.) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16819115030
Arctic Cooler 64 775 Heatsink
- $10 (Has Arctic Silver applied and is currently installed on E6550) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...%2bcooler%2b64
Crucial Ballistix PC-6400 800MHz DDR2 (2x1GB)
- $40 (RMA Replacement from Crucial) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16820146565
Pioneer DVD+/-RW IDE Drive
- $20 (Not available on Newegg)
Apevia X-Jupiter S-Type MidATX Case
- $110 (Shipped to your door in the case's box, includes case only.) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16811144203
XFX 8800GTS 320MB
- $120 (Includes Retail Box and packaging. Does NOT include manual, driver disc or any adapters. Only packaging.) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16814150173
80GB Western Digital SATA
- $20 (Ran spinrite and drive has no errors.) http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16822135106
OEM SoundBlaster Live! 24-Bit 7.1 Soundcard
- $20 http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16829102002
If you add the parts up you get a total of $630, I dropped it to $599 AND you get free shipping in the 48 states!
This computer is priced to sell and is an absolutely phenomenal gaming rig. With the addition of another XFX 8800 you will have yourself an EXTREMELY capable gaming system. The E6550 overclocks easily to 2.9GHz and stays around 50c under load, at that frequency there is nothing that utilizes both cores at close to 100%. I play COD4 with everything maxed at 1280x1024 and AA at 2X and get a good 100FPS sometimes drops to 70FPS. Even after the GTS, you can still put 3 GTX's or 3 Ultras for Tri-SLI. With this BFG motherboard, you have TRUE 16x Bandwidth in Tri-SLI.
Computer will come with a fresh load of Windows XP Home with ALL updates, AVG, Windows Defender and all drivers installed.
For an extra $20 i can put a 200GB seagate SATA drive in the intel rig. Bringing the price to $619 Shipped.
All parts are guaranteed not to be DOA.