FS: Guildwars lvl 20 Account 20$

Status
Not open for further replies.

xkrazzy

In Runtime
Thread closed, post deleted;- not only illegal on CF, but you tried to extort more money than you first asked; acted deviously
enough.gif

dont u wanna have 1 char that owns that can get u rich? so u dont play as some wellfare dude who cant afford good items at his lvl?

and plus its only 1 character

hey, i am very interested, but i have 1 question... will i be able to start with my own character if i choose to?

yeah you can make a few chars i forgot how mant probably like5, if you really want to u can even delete my character i only left 1

lol ur not suppose to be selling accounts this techincally could be a scam lock it and throw away the key.

well think about it, u can add me on msn talk to me do w.e for info, and y the hell would i do something as stupid as scam sum1 and get banned?
what do you want me to do make you a video for proof?

Will said:
hey, i am very interested, but i have 1 question... will i be able to start with my own character if i choose to?
Don't encourage him, he is acting illegally, & deviously, you run the risk of punishment by doing this, I keep telling members this, but it doesn't seem to get through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom