Go Back   Computer Forums > Classifieds: Buy | Sell | Trade
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 11-05-2006, 10:10 PM   #21
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: FS: Dell Optiplex GX520 Small-Form Factor!

The BTX standard is actually pretty nice. I'm semi-glad that Dell decided to adopt it. Shame it's not that widely recieved.

Actually, HP just recently surpassed Dell in terms of sales.
__________________

alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 12:30 PM   #22
In Runtime
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 142
Send a message via AIM to Chainer Send a message via MSN to Chainer Send a message via Yahoo to Chainer
Default Re: FS: Dell Optiplex GX520 Small-Form Factor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino
The BTX standard is actually pretty nice. I'm semi-glad that Dell decided to adopt it. Shame it's not that widely recieved.

Actually, HP just recently surpassed Dell in terms of sales.
In terms of sales, yes. In terms of employees, IBM has DOUBLE the amount of employees that Dell and HP have combined. The only reason HP beats Dell in sales, is because they sell in a retail environment, which on most cases can make HP lose money.

Dell is the largest in terms of Warehouses, Distribution Centers, and locations across the globe.
__________________

Chainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2006, 11:59 PM   #23
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: FS: Dell Optiplex GX520 Small-Form Factor!

Yeah, I know.

Oh and can you by any chance get deals on keyboards or mice?
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 08:49 AM   #24
In Runtime
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 142
Send a message via AIM to Chainer Send a message via MSN to Chainer Send a message via Yahoo to Chainer
Default Re: FS: Dell Optiplex GX520 Small-Form Factor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino
Yeah, I know.

Oh and can you by any chance get deals on keyboards or mice?
What were you looking for?
Chainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 11:36 PM   #25
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: FS: Dell Optiplex GX520 Small-Form Factor!

I dunno, I've always liked the keyboards that come with Dells. Sleek and cool looking.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 11:47 PM   #26
Baseband Member
 
david76008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 69
Default Re: FS: Dell Optiplex GX520 Small-Form Factor!

Free bump for a great computer! I have a Laptop if you are interested.

I've seen these computers at school and at all the Public librarys I live at. Nothing wrong with them at school. And that's kids and nerds trying to hack into them. Not sure about the library.

I really don't like the style that much(reminds me of the old, old computers) but it is a great way to cool down. Just like "Chainer" said. Just like a vehicle!


+1 on these models. Specially for the specs! Let me know if your interested. If not, my best of luck on the sale. Great desktop here, and flat screen!!

p.s. For you haters, just keep your comments to your self. He is just trying to sell his stuff on here, and nobody cares about your bs. If we need to know about it, we will make sure to ask you.
david76008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2006, 05:56 PM   #27
In Runtime
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 142
Send a message via AIM to Chainer Send a message via MSN to Chainer Send a message via Yahoo to Chainer
Default Re: FS: Dell Optiplex GX520 Small-Form Factor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by david76008
Free bump for a great computer! I have a Laptop if you are interested.

I've seen these computers at school and at all the Public librarys I live at. Nothing wrong with them at school. And that's kids and nerds trying to hack into them. Not sure about the library.

I really don't like the style that much(reminds me of the old, old computers) but it is a great way to cool down. Just like "Chainer" said. Just like a vehicle!


+1 on these models. Specially for the specs! Let me know if your interested. If not, my best of luck on the sale. Great desktop here, and flat screen!!

p.s. For you haters, just keep your comments to your self. He is just trying to sell his stuff on here, and nobody cares about your bs. If we need to know about it, we will make sure to ask you.
What do you have?
Chainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2006, 09:47 PM   #28
In Runtime
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 142
Send a message via AIM to Chainer Send a message via MSN to Chainer Send a message via Yahoo to Chainer
Default Re: FS: Dell Optiplex GX520 Small-Form Factor!

I am willing to go for $675 shipped or again, for a nice laptop in trade. Need good references (eBay, yahoo auctions, etc.)

Any takers?
Chainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 08:02 PM   #29
In Runtime
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 142
Send a message via AIM to Chainer Send a message via MSN to Chainer Send a message via Yahoo to Chainer
Default Re: FS: Dell Optiplex GX520 Small-Form Factor!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chainer
I am willing to go for $675 shipped or again, for a nice laptop in trade. Need good references (eBay, yahoo auctions, etc.)

Any takers?
I will go $625 shipped on the computer. Pretty good deal.

PLEASE let me know if you're interested!
Chainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2006, 04:18 PM   #30
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: FS: Dell Optiplex GX520 Small-Form Factor!

A post in this forum has been reported, looking through all of the posts, I have concluded that it must be browserjoe's post No 18, that it applies to, I think alvino is on the right track [post 19], so here, for clarity are the rules; www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=4 the rule that applies here, is the one, fourth from the bottom, starting; "Overall flaming"....etc, I'm not saying that he's flaming, but "Or voice derogatory statements" etc, should be noted in this particular case.
__________________

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0