FS: Dell Optiplex GX520 Small-Form Factor!

The BTX standard is actually pretty nice. I'm semi-glad that Dell decided to adopt it. Shame it's not that widely recieved.

Actually, HP just recently surpassed Dell in terms of sales.

alvino said:
The BTX standard is actually pretty nice. I'm semi-glad that Dell decided to adopt it. Shame it's not that widely recieved.

Actually, HP just recently surpassed Dell in terms of sales.

In terms of sales, yes. In terms of employees, IBM has DOUBLE the amount of employees that Dell and HP have combined. The only reason HP beats Dell in sales, is because they sell in a retail environment, which on most cases can make HP lose money.

Dell is the largest in terms of Warehouses, Distribution Centers, and locations across the globe.

Yeah, I know.

Oh and can you by any chance get deals on keyboards or mice?

I dunno, I've always liked the keyboards that come with Dells. Sleek and cool looking. :)

Free bump for a great computer! I have a Laptop if you are interested.

I've seen these computers at school and at all the Public librarys I live at. Nothing wrong with them at school. And that's kids and nerds trying to hack into them. Not sure about the library.

I really don't like the style that much(reminds me of the old, old computers) but it is a great way to cool down. Just like "Chainer" said. Just like a vehicle!

+1 on these models. Specially for the specs! Let me know if your interested. If not, my best of luck on the sale. Great desktop here, and flat screen!!

p.s. For you haters, just keep your comments to your self. He is just trying to sell his stuff on here, and nobody cares about your bs. If we need to know about it, we will make sure to ask you.

david76008 said:
Free bump for a great computer! I have a Laptop if you are interested.

I've seen these computers at school and at all the Public librarys I live at. Nothing wrong with them at school. And that's kids and nerds trying to hack into them. Not sure about the library.

I really don't like the style that much(reminds me of the old, old computers) but it is a great way to cool down. Just like "Chainer" said. Just like a vehicle!

+1 on these models. Specially for the specs! Let me know if your interested. If not, my best of luck on the sale. Great desktop here, and flat screen!!

p.s. For you haters, just keep your comments to your self. He is just trying to sell his stuff on here, and nobody cares about your bs. If we need to know about it, we will make sure to ask you.

What do you have?

I am willing to go for $675 shipped or again, for a nice laptop in trade. Need good references (eBay, yahoo auctions, etc.)

Any takers?

Chainer said:
I am willing to go for $675 shipped or again, for a nice laptop in trade. Need good references (eBay, yahoo auctions, etc.)

Any takers?

I will go $625 shipped on the computer. Pretty good deal.

PLEASE let me know if you're interested!

A post in this forum has been reported, looking through all of the posts, I have concluded that it must be browserjoe's post No 18, that it applies to, I think alvino is on the right track [post 19], so here, for clarity are the rules; www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=4 the rule that applies here, is the one, fourth from the bottom, starting; "Overall flaming"....etc, I'm not saying that he's flaming, but "Or voice derogatory statements" etc, should be noted in this particular case.

Back
Top Bottom