FS: Computer Parts

another PM sent several days ago. still waiting for reply. according to usps, the drive has been delivered the 15th at 3:02 PM. Thats more than enough time to send me my money back.

Edit:
Well, I guess since he hasn't responded to my PMs about my money, guess the next thing would be to contact paypal and report it.

The last PM I got was on the 18th, and I responded to that message.

another PM sent several days ago. still waiting for reply. according to usps, the drive has been delivered the 15th at 3:02 PM. Thats more than enough time to send me my money back.

Edit:
Well, I guess since he hasn't responded to my PMs about my money, guess the next thing would be to contact paypal and report it.

What happened, he sent you a drive, you wanted your money back so you shipped it back, but he didn't send you money back?

I have all of my PM's.. I have not receive any more messages from you since I asked for your shipping address.. You said you would refund my money when you received the drive back. Drive was delivered, and I'm still waiting for refund or atleast an answer as to why I still haven't received it..

Back
Top Bottom