Go Back   Computer Forums > Classifieds: Buy | Sell | Trade
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 12-06-2006, 10:39 PM   #1
Beta Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 1
Default FS- Brand New Dell Optiplex 210L Desktop

hey, whats up. i got a brand new dell optiplex 210L minitower for sale. it was suppose to replace my broken desktop but i managed to fix it. now it is sitting in my basement waiting for a new owner. I'm asking for only $435 and shipping. someone please jump on this. it is worth well over $435 and it will definitely make a nice christmas gift. heres a link with all the specs:

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/na...597&prDeTab=2#A

note the monitor is not included and it is backed with an exended 3 year manufacturer warranty. please someone buy this from me. shoot me a pm or email me @ samj601@aol.com. thanks
__________________

samj601 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 01:11 PM   #2
The Candyman
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,310
Default Re: FS- Brand New Dell Optiplex 210L Desktop

you might what to fix that link, does not work..
__________________

__________________
" Let the music move you "
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 04:02 PM   #3
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: FS- Brand New Dell Optiplex 210L Desktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~mr mixx~
you might what to fix that link, does not work..
You got yhe "An error occurred", right?, now click on "go to home page" & you get Sam's Club, could make his post illegal?
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 06:05 PM   #4
XEN
In Runtime
 
XEN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 457
Default Re: FS- Brand New Dell Optiplex 210L Desktop

This one works and its to the same thing (I think) http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/nav...=5&item=343597
__________________
Intel Core 2 Duo E6400 |Arctic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro | Asus P5B Deluxe WiFi/AP | 2x512 Crucial XMS2 5400 PRO | XFX GeForce 7600GT XXX Edition | 250 GB SATA Seagate 7200.10 | DVD RW | CD RW | SB Live! card | Thermaltake Soprano case
XEN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 06:59 PM   #5
Golden Master
 
mark thorpe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 7,366
Send a message via MSN to mark thorpe Send a message via Yahoo to mark thorpe
Default Re: FS- Brand New Dell Optiplex 210L Desktop

how would it be illegal? its a link to a site with the specs for the puter hes selling..
__________________
'I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.'

Winston Churchill, 11/30/1874 - 01/24/1965
mark thorpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2006, 08:04 PM   #6
Golden Master
 
borat_sagdiyev's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 8,986
Send a message via AIM to borat_sagdiyev Send a message via MSN to borat_sagdiyev
Default Re: FS- Brand New Dell Optiplex 210L Desktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by samj601
hey, whats up. i got a brand new dell optiplex 210L minitower for sale. it was suppose to replace my broken desktop but i managed to fix it. now it is sitting in my basement waiting for a new owner. I'm asking for only $435 and shipping. someone please jump on this. it is worth well over $435 and it will definitely make a nice christmas gift. heres a link with all the specs:

http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/na...597&prDeTab=2#A

note the monitor is not included and it is backed with an exended 3 year manufacturer warranty. please someone buy this from me. shoot me a pm or email me @ samj601@aol.com. thanks
yeah thats worth about 430...
__________________
Core 2 Duo e4500 2.2ghz @ 2.8ghz
evga 650i ultra
2gb 400mhz ram OC'ed to 450
evga geforce 7600GT overclocked
borat_sagdiyev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 10:04 AM   #7
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: FS- Brand New Dell Optiplex 210L Desktop

Quote:
Originally Posted by mark thorpe
how would it be illegal? its a link to a site with the specs for the puter hes selling..
There are items there that I thought were for sale,[illustrations]
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2006, 12:21 PM   #8
The Candyman
 
~mr mixx~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: USA
Posts: 11,310
Default Re: FS- Brand New Dell Optiplex 210L Desktop

it's not an illegal link, he is giving the stats to his puter..

i was just telling him the link did'nt work.
__________________

__________________
" Let the music move you "
~mr mixx~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0