FS, Amazing Pictures From Yellowstone National Park

Whats wrong with them? THey werent made to be framed on alarge frame. But they look fine on a 4x6 or so. I entered them in the fair this year and I have prints of them. They look fine. Anyone interested?

i would buy them if they were better quality. or did u just lower the quality so its like better for uploading?

Do the uploaded images look really bad? I have dial-up and this thing called call-wave accelerator, that reduces the quality of images so they can load quicker. I wonder if it effected my upload so that it uploaded bad? I will turn it off and try again. Thanks

MarxSoccer said:
You DIDN'T take good pictures. You're pretty low trying to make money off of non professional photography.

Don't need to be hard on the guy. He's just trying to sell stuff. Ever tried having a lemonade stand when you were a kid? Same thing.

Becides, all entrepreneurs have to start somewhere. ;)

Those pictures are actually not bad, it's just the resolution of the pictures can use some improvement.

MarxSoccer, if you're not planning on buying these than stop spaming the thread. No these are not professional, but they are very good. Even you would say so if you bought them.

Anyone interested?

One question why? Who would want them, there on a cd, these can easily be found on google, or any other site, for free.

Back
Top Bottom