FS: Alot of Media Center Equipment, Motherboards, Cases, Several TV Turners, Near NEW

I will get right to the point, I have several items available for sale, the only three items that are new are one of the sound cards two of the low profile tv tuner cards and one of the motherboards, other then that everything is under 6 months old available. The reason I am selling is because I am going to use the money to build a file server. Only one media center machine was built and it ran more quiet then my Dell XPS M1710 laptop.

2x Abit IL-90MV Socket 479 Intel Core2duo HDMI 1.2 Output onboard.
$100 each. newegg price $140.

2x Antec Minuet 300w Case/PS with Media Center 2005 Key and CD's.
$125 Each. newegg.com price for case $80. Windows XP $110. Amazing deal for this package.

1x Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-150 MCE PCI Tv Tuner Card for Media Center.
$50. newegg.com price $68.

4x Hauppauge WINTV-PCR 150MCE-LP Low Profile Tv Tuner for Media Center.
$50 each. newegg.com price $74.

2x Auzentech XPlosion 7.1 DTS/Dolby Digital Processing Sound Card.
$50 each. newegg.com price $80.

1x CORSAIR ValueSelect 1GB 200-Pin DDR2 SO-DIMM DDR2 533 (PC2 4200)
$50. newegg.com price $63.

2x256mb hynux DDR2 PC4200 DDR2533MHZ OEM DELL MEMORY. SO-DIMM
$30 for both. Unkown price new.

1x Western Digital Scorpio WD600VE 60GB 5400 RPM ATA-6 Notebook Drive.
$30. newegg.com price $52.

Intel Centrino Single core 1.6ghz socket M processor with 2mb cache/533fsb.
$20. Ebay prices range from $40-50.

Intel Core Solo 1.5ghz socket 479 processor with 2mb cache/667fsb.
$30. Price new $80+

Only payments accepted are paypal. If you have problems using paypal we can arrange Money order if need be. All items do not include shipping, all items should be under $10 for shipping each item, accurate shipping info available by messaging me with zip code and item you are interested in, please add 3.3% of total to all paypal payments. All used memory, harddrives processors and motherboard have been been had diagnostics and all hardware passes. If you have any questions about anything please feel free to message me on AIM killer95max, E-mail me at Killer95max@gmail.com or feel free to PM me on here or leave a post. Thanks for your time and here are the pics:

HPIM0497.jpg

HPIM0496.jpg

HPIM0495.jpg

Re: FS: Alot of Media Center Equipment, Motherboards, Cases, Several TV Turners, Near NEW

1x Media Center Remote with IR Blaster and Reciver.
$30. Newegg.com price $38.

Here is a pic with my name on it, I was told it helps to make the customers show that the items I have for sale are mine. Thanks for looking.

HPIM0498.jpg

Re: FS: Alot of Media Center Equipment, Motherboards, Cases, Several TV Turners, Near NEW

i might be interested in one of those soundcards, ill be in touch :)

Back
Top Bottom