I am selling a used 80GB Hard Drive. It is in good condition. I have used it for about 1 year. It was bought at a Fry's Electronics for around $40.
I am willing to sell it for $20 + S/H.
PM me if you are interested.
Originally Posted by http://www.newegg.com/product/product.aspx?item=N82E16822210003
Series: Jupiter Series
Packaging: Bare Drive
Interface: SATA 3.0Gb/s
RPM: 7200 RPM
Form Factor: 3.5"
• Ramp load/unload technology provides excellent anti-shock capability.
• Fluid dynamic bearing motor for less noise.
• S.M.A.R.T Command Transport( SCT ) for Adaptive error correction.
• Thermal Flyheight Control ( TFC ) for improved reliability.
• Native Command Queuing for faster access.
• Internal Thermal Sensor to monitor the HDD temperature.
• ROHS compliant.
I will also include a yellow SATA cable, if you would like.