FS: 70 Undead Rogue

Will1

In Runtime
Season 1's and Vengeful Legs. 25k+ Honor saved. Server: Shattered Hand.

Offer Up!

http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html said:
Blizzard does not recognize the transfer of Accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void. Blizzard owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in the Program. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the Game, or any other attributes associated with the Account or stored on the Service. Blizzard does not recognize any virtual property transfers executed outside of the Game or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything related to the Game. Accordingly, you may not sell items for "real" money or otherwise exchange items for value outside of the Game.

Personally, I don't care what you do, but please look into the legal issues of something before posting it on our server. I play WoW too, so I am not against selling or trading characters because I am aware to some of the issues pertaining to it, but I wouldn't talk about it on a public forum. There are some forums out there specifically for selling WoW characters, you should go check those out.

Back
Top Bottom