Go Back   Computer Forums > Classifieds: Buy | Sell | Trade
Join Computer forums Today

Old 04-07-2008, 02:41 PM   #1
In Runtime
Send a message via MSN to Will
Default FS: 70 Undead Rogue

Season 1's and Vengeful Legs. 25k+ Honor saved. Server: Shattered Hand.

Offer Up!

Asus M2N-SLI DELUXE mobo | XFX Geforce 9800GTX 512mb | AMD X2 4600+ | 3GB OCZ Platinum (2x512, 2x1) | 320GB WD HD + 500GB WD HD | 19" Samsung SyncMaster 931c 2ms x 2 | Creative Fatality X-Fi Sound Card |
Will is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2008, 05:05 PM   #2
Fully Optimized
Send a message via AIM to FlightSimBoy
Default Re: FS: 70 Undead Rogue

Originally Posted by http://www.worldofwarcraft.com/legal/termsofuse.html
Blizzard does not recognize the transfer of Accounts. You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void. Blizzard owns, has licensed, or otherwise has rights to all of the content that appears in the Program. You agree that you have no right or title in or to any such content, including the virtual goods or currency appearing or originating in the Game, or any other attributes associated with the Account or stored on the Service. Blizzard does not recognize any virtual property transfers executed outside of the Game or the purported sale, gift or trade in the "real world" of anything related to the Game. Accordingly, you may not sell items for "real" money or otherwise exchange items for value outside of the Game.
Personally, I don't care what you do, but please look into the legal issues of something before posting it on our server. I play WoW too, so I am not against selling or trading characters because I am aware to some of the issues pertaining to it, but I wouldn't talk about it on a public forum. There are some forums out there specifically for selling WoW characters, you should go check those out.
My Computer: eMachines T5226 - Intel Pentium D Dual Core @ 3 GHz - Diamond Viper Radeon HD3870 OC Edition with 1 GB GDDR3 VRAM - 4 GB PQi Turbo DDR2-533 RAM - Corsair 650W PSU with 52A on single rail - TSSTcorp DVD-DL+-RW combo drive - Lite-on 52x CD-RW burner - Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi XtremeGamer - Logitech z5300e speakers - WinFast TV Tuner - Vista Ultimate 64-Bit. eBay name: Flightsimboy304
FlightSimBoy is offline   Reply With Quote