FS: 22 inch viewsonic LCDs :)

aaron12345

In Runtime
I just got in 13 ViewSonic 22 inch LCD screens yesterday - these were supposed to be for a special order and go out today. Well the order fell through, these are taking up a ton of space, so I thought I'd offer a killer deal to you guys to try to move them ASAP :) I already sold one, and pilfered another for myself, this monitor is a beauty - I'm using it right now!

Here are the specs:

Size: 22 inches
Resolution: 1680 x 1050
Aspect Ratio: 16:9 Widescreen
Contrast: 700:1
Brightness: 280 cd/m^2
Response Time: 5 ms
Viewing Angle: 170 degrees (H) / 160 degrees (V)
Interfaces: DVI, VGA
Integrated Speakers: Yes!
Color: Black
Model: VX2235WM
Accessories Enclosed: DVI-D, VGA, Audio, and Power Cables and Quick Start CD.
Condition: Reconditioned (like new) w/ 90 day warranty direct from ViewSonic (I will help facilitate if necessary)

Right now they're listed on ebay for $269 plus $39 domestic flat rate shipping (although I can do calculated shipping for forum members on the east coast and save you a few bucks, just ask before buying). I ship internationally, just contact me for a quote. I can't post any ebay links, but if you want to do the transaction through ebay PM me and I'll PM you the link. I am a powerseller with 655 100% positive feedbacks (and growing) - I can PM you my feedback profile if you want.

If you're comfortable doing the deal directly and are willing to pay with your Credit Card through GoogleCheckout or a check/money order I can $254 plus $39 shipping.

I accept credit cards through GoogleCheckout (preferred) and PayPal as well as checks (7-12 days to clear) and postal money orders.

Feel free to contact me via phone or PM if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Aaron Perman
703-349-1190
SpeedyComputers

I think it was 100 positive feedback, $1000 a month minimum sales, and 98% positive feedback for the lower level one. Doesn't really get you anything besides a nifty logo. I'm gold which means I sell about $10,000 a month on ebay and I get an account manager - not that I've ever talked to him, but really the only perk of the thing is you get atrocious phone support if you're silver or higher ($3000/month or over in sales), close but not quite as bad as ebay's joke of an email support system.

I mean more along the lines of where you get all the stuff to sell, do they sign you up for something?

Finding the stuff to sell is the hard part. Just a lot of networking, working on supply chains etc. Powerseller just means you sell a lot - ebay doesn't help you out with finding anything, as they say (mostly to avoid legal liability), they're "just a venue."

I mostly started using ebay just to build up my business, now the vast majority of my deals I do directly - I probably export about 80% of what I sell to computer shops and resellers in other countries. I generally throw stuff up on ebay when it's more geared to the US market, a deal fell through, or when I only have a small quantity etc.

I'm happy to ship it to you, but the cheapest exact shipping price would be $75 for USPS Airmail (no tracking, 5-30 days), but if you did want to get it with this type of shipping price I'd recommend USPS Global Express Mail since thats $82, and it's trackable and takes about 3-12 days. Which I could do better on the international shipping, but the couriers are way more expensive :/

Which brings the final price up to £175. I'm probably better off buying one from here lol. Good deal though :D

Sorry about that - if you're visiting the states anytime soon I'm happy to ship it to a friend or relative for you and you could just take it back with you when you return.

Back
Top Bottom