FS: 2.8Ghz Celeron D Socket 478 and 256MB DDR 400

i want a laptop

In Runtime
Here's the story. I got an old eMachines as a gift, and it doesn't work. Checked the PSU, and it worked, so I am assuming it was the motherboard, the little green standby LED lights up but the system doesn't turn on. So I'm scrapping it for what little parts it has (I've used/am using the case and PSU so can't have those)

I have tested and confirmed that the RAM works, but the CPU I can't test (Don't have an Intel motherboard in my house!) So I'll offer DOA refund for the CPU, but as for the RAM I won't because I have tested it and it works, and as for refunds after arrival, no, because these parts are somewhat old so if they break it isn't my problem after they get to you. And this will all be through PayPal so if I screw you over you can take it up with them and they'll take it up with me.

The RAM is 8 chips of 32MB each, Hynix chips, and the sticker on the RAM says Nanya. I tested it in my older AMD system, it works. And I'll say it again it is DDR 400.

Here's a die shot of the CPU.

And it's socket 478.

So I was thinking like 5 for the RAM and 10 for the CPU, but you can make an offer to me at j.s.pavlick at gmail.com or my AIM screen name jpav2212.

Thanks!

PayPal, as for shipping charges you can PM me or email me or IM me and tell me where you live I'll go on USPS and get an estimate. (Damn, I post 10:12, I get a buyer at 10:14...too easy)

Back
Top Bottom