FS 1600XT watercooled and P4 478 2.8GHZ/1M/800

Sorry I cant part it out I need to get rid of all of it at once or Ill be stuck with something.

Odds are that youd likely sell each piece separately faster than one at a time. Its kinda hard to find people who need BOTH at one time. Just a thought for ya.

Inferno said:
Still dont wanna part?
he pmed me, but i declined his offer because he seems very shady to me, i've already got completely jacked on this forum, and i'm not looking for that again! :D

jtom617 said:
he pmed me, but i declined his offer because he seems very shady to me, i've already got completely jacked on this forum, and i'm not looking for that again! :D

Alrighty, thanks for the lowdown.

Hey im not shady. Im human. I guess Im shady because I dont feel like parting out the watercooler from the card to sell you a stock card. I ship everything out priority 2-3 day usps insured. Dont call me shady cause you dont know me. Im a 23 year old computer tech selling some parts I no longer need. I posted pics of everything. What more do you guys want. Sorry if you think Im some dude who rips people off when in fact Ive been ripped off before too. So no I dont rip anyone off, Im not shady, and if you dont want to buy what I have to offer then dont buy it. But dont sit here and ruin my freakin thread with "this guys shady bullsh**"

crayon7 said:
Hey im not shady. Im human. I guess Im shady because I dont feel like parting out the watercooler from the card to sell you a stock card. I ship everything out priority 2-3 day usps insured. Dont call me shady cause you dont know me. Im a 23 year old computer tech selling some parts I no longer need. I posted pics of everything. What more do you guys want. Sorry if you think Im some dude who rips people off when in fact Ive been ripped off before too. So no I dont rip anyone off, Im not shady, and if you dont want to buy what I have to offer then dont buy it. But dont sit here and ruin my freakin thread with "this guys shady bullsh**"
i'm only contributing to the community, becuase i care about others, i'm not bummed about that video card AT ALL! just giving my 2 cents. I'm not ruining a thread, i'm helping out others who are curious, if not, then they can ignore my post, no one is telling them to read it. I'm thinking of the community, because i care about it. good luck with your bst. :D

Back
Top Bottom