Few Phones for Sale. ALL UNLOCKED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

david76008

Baseband Member
I got a few phones. One is almost new, and the other one is in great condition.

-Motorola Razr $120
-Motorola Razr w/ Headset $140
-Samsung SGH-T509-NEW $150

Prices are negotiable, and I am open to any good trades. Looking for a Ps2 mainly.

Here are a few :3_smiliec . All phones come with Charger and headset(wired). One Razr comes with Manual(pictured) but the other one doesn't. Sorry. I believe the Samsung still has a mail in rebate open till 11/28, but it's only thru T-mobile.

****ALL UNLOCKED*****

More pictures avaliable upon request. Can't load that many on here :(

CIMG0034.jpg

DSC02272.jpg

CIMG0030.jpg

CIMG0031.jpg

i want a pink razor cuz pink is the new black its all gangstah n shit!!! jk jk
do u happen to have bluetooth charger and shit?cuz if so i might get down on one of them
and another thing, can the razor be used for t-mobile even though it was cingular prior?

lol.

OK, They are all Unlocked. One was locked to Cingular, and the other one was locked to t-mobile.

Unlock means you can use it with any GSM carriers out there.

So any of these phones will work with T-mobile. 2 were bought from T-mobile, and one was used by Cingular but I took the time to unlock them.

freestyler105 said:
Hmm, I'd do it, but I have Verizon. Sucks for me I guess.
Yeah. Sorry man.

random negro said:
and yo udidn't answer me if you have the razor charger and the blue tooth charger
Yes, it comes with Chargers. Plus, you can charge the headset with your USB cable as well. And Razr charger. But they both come with their own individual charger.

random negro said:
what do yo utake for trades kid?
What do you have? Looking for desktop parts or mainly a Ps2.

look at my high end computer parts thread it's on the first page, both graphix cards are gone and the lightscribe dvd burner is gone as well. but everything else i've still got

Mainly looking for some DDR memmory and maybe a faster processor, but don't have that kind of money right now. I might take that video card off your hands. Still need to check my funds :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom