F/S PS-90, AK-47, UZI 9mm

^^ don't think so. =\

Tae Kwon Do
Hapkido is pressure points right and such? If so I no a lil of that if you know what I mean. ;)

Also theres some other teachers there for Gracie Jujitsu and some other sticks fighting one. I love the stick fighting guys motto," We teach the Brake, maime(Bad SP), and cripple fighting style.

Lol, yeah. Hapkido is more about using your assailant's body weight and force against them, pressure points, bending thins the way they aren't supposed to bend ;P

Damn, that like 10,000 in guns. How do you ship them? Cause I dont think you can ship guns, but I may be wrong, idk.

They look SWEET AS HELL!! I want one!! But I'm 16. You need special permits for this dont you? And cant you only buy like 1 per year or something, I thought I heard of a law like that for USA.

How many rounds do you have through each gun for sale?

and how have you cared for them?

whats with the tip of the p90? looks like a white powder all over it? and the second gun.... looks like a chip off the tip.

also if anyone is serious about buying it, you're going to want to take pics of the wear marks on the inside. specially in the uzi when you take out the big block there are the two contact points on the left and right. wear marks on that is a must because that is a farily rare gun, and you cant buy them in grease anymore so they're going to want to know it inside and out before shelling out that kind of money.

wow, you seem to be quite the person ghostFL.
lol selling bongs to xboxes to guns
your just the all around shitt.
lmao in a good way

Hey Ghost, you might get a quicker turn around on those guns if you join AR15.com and post them their as well... I usually have good luck with the site... And it's free, but being that you're obviously not an amature enthusist, you're probably already a member.

Was that a .50 cal i saw in your pics? Nice!

Hey Ghost, you might get a quicker turn around on those guns if you join AR15.com and post them their as well... I usually have good luck with the site... And it's free, but being that you're obviously not an amature enthusist, you're probably already a member.

Was that a .50 cal i saw in your pics? Nice!
Yeah, single shot .50 cal BMG for 800$. Already sold for 6,000$. Dont ask how I got it for 800, its complicated. Lol (complicated, but legal damnit!)

How many rounds do you have through each gun for sale?

and how have you cared for them?

whats with the tip of the p90? looks like a white powder all over it? and the second gun.... looks like a chip off the tip.

also if anyone is serious about buying it, you're going to want to take pics of the wear marks on the inside. specially in the uzi when you take out the big block there are the two contact points on the left and right. wear marks on that is a must because that is a farily rare gun, and you cant buy them in grease anymore so they're going to want to know it inside and out before shelling out that kind of money.

Cleaned after every trip to the range.

It is a romanian WASR-2. That is just how the tips of them are.

I think that white powder was just some resedue left after one of the trips to the range. It's not there anymore.

And when someone is interested, I will take pics of the inside for them.

Nah, not a member of them. Im already on enough forum sites, but I think I'll try puting them up on http://floridashootersnetwork.com/phpbb/portal.php

Id prefer local pick up anyways.

So I guess Ill try FSN.

Thanks though.

Back
Top Bottom