Go Back   Computer Forums > Classifieds: Buy | Sell | Trade
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 10-16-2006, 05:34 PM   #51
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: F/S: Many different parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by scotty_35345
Why are you shouting the word know for??
Just for emphasis.
__________________

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 09:31 PM   #52
In Runtime
 
jtom617's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 216
Send a message via AIM to jtom617 Send a message via MSN to jtom617 Send a message via Yahoo to jtom617
Default Re: F/S: Many different parts

adding 1 stock xbox 360 case with bezel and faceplate, and a xbox 1 case. also a xbox 360 unlock tool.
__________________

__________________
jtom617 on ebay for REFs
Q6600 :)
jtom617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2006, 11:32 PM   #53
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: F/S: Many different parts

I don't have an Xbox 360. Yet.
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 01:23 PM   #54
In Runtime
 
jtom617's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 216
Send a message via AIM to jtom617 Send a message via MSN to jtom617 Send a message via Yahoo to jtom617
Default Re: F/S: Many different parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino
I don't have an Xbox 360. Yet.
bam, i'm on my third.. selling 1 for my ps3 and Wii though.
__________________
jtom617 on ebay for REFs
Q6600 :)
jtom617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 01:28 PM   #55
Baseband Member
 
david76008's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 69
Default Re: F/S: Many different parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvino
It's okay...he was probably being sarcastic. I hope.
Little late, but yeah, I was. Sorry about that. But that was pretty much common sense.

Anyways, the link to the pictures doesn't work. Just takes me to the log in screen.
david76008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 01:39 PM   #56
In Runtime
 
jtom617's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 216
Send a message via AIM to jtom617 Send a message via MSN to jtom617 Send a message via Yahoo to jtom617
Default Re: F/S: Many different parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by david76008
Little late, but yeah, I was. Sorry about that. But that was pretty much common sense.

Anyways, the link to the pictures doesn't work. Just takes me to the log in screen.
works 4 me
__________________
jtom617 on ebay for REFs
Q6600 :)
jtom617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2006, 09:00 PM   #57
Golden Master
 
alvino's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Posts: 19,967
Send a message via AIM to alvino
Default Re: F/S: Many different parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtom617
bam, i'm on my third.. selling 1 for my ps3 and Wii though.
Wait, you have three of them? Or you've gone through three of them?
alvino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2006, 09:33 PM   #58
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 22
Default Re: F/S: Many different parts

Hello my name is Jason Gaugg, i live in a tiny town called Mount Barker. My town is small and there are not many shops in the town which means no computer shops. I come from a poor family which means we cant afford the best of stuff which is sorta a bummer because i only have a 400mhz 16mb graphics card and 128 ram, this is no where what i need to play the games that i like, like c.o.d, Dawn Of War, counter strike. I have to ask a big favour of any1 that is reading this post, i would like to ask if you could spare any computer parts (even if they're crap, anything helps) then i could build my own computer and not have to share with my family. So if any1 has the heart to help me and not ridicule me because of my situation i live at <<< DELETED>>> thank you very much for your time.
wazzagoog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2006, 01:49 AM   #59
In Runtime
 
jtom617's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 216
Send a message via AIM to jtom617 Send a message via MSN to jtom617 Send a message via Yahoo to jtom617
Default Re: F/S: Many different parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by wazzagoog
Hello my name is Jason Gaugg, i live in a tiny town called Mount Barker. My town is small and there are not many shops in the town which means no computer shops. I come from a poor family which means we cant afford the best of stuff which is sorta a bummer because i only have a 400mhz 16mb graphics card and 128 ram, this is no where what i need to play the games that i like, like c.o.d, Dawn Of War, counter strike. I have to ask a big favour of any1 that is reading this post, i would like to ask if you could spare any computer parts (even if they're crap, anything helps) then i could build my own computer and not have to share with my family. So if any1 has the heart to help me and not ridicule me because of my situation i live at <<<DELETED>>> thank you very much for your time.
please don't poop in my thread. Even if that is true, internet is harsh man, you might want to assess your situation.
__________________
jtom617 on ebay for REFs
Q6600 :)
jtom617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2006, 03:41 AM   #60
In Runtime
 
jtom617's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 216
Send a message via AIM to jtom617 Send a message via MSN to jtom617 Send a message via Yahoo to jtom617
Default Re: F/S: Many different parts

anyone need xbxo 360 accessories, i just got in hard drives, wireless addapters, and a console! please let me know!
__________________

__________________
jtom617 on ebay for REFs
Q6600 :)
jtom617 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0