F/S OR F/T Wireless and Wired Routers

shawn_selig291

In Runtime
F/S AMD ATHLON 64 3000+ and HP iPAQ Pocket PC and Routers L/F: Racing Wheel set... -

Hello guys, i'm looking for a racing wheel with pedals for pc or ps2.. please pm me if you have on to sell.. Ok i got a AMD ATHLON 64 3000+ PROCESSOR SOCKET 754 AMA3000BEX5AP and LINKSYS and a Westell 2200 DSL router's for sale.... if you think prices are too high give me a pm with your offer and we will negotiate something..and i'm also open to trades... Buyer payes shipping....

HP iPAQ 1910 Pocket PC -- more info here: http://www.amazon.com/HP-iPAQ-1910-Pocket-PC/dp/B00007B6L5 (pics of mine to come shortly when i get to a camera....).... i'm looking to trade this for a pocket pc with wifi .. it comes with 2 batteries both working.... cradle... and adapter...

4148hv1w0glss400xt4.jpg

AMD ATHLON 64 3000+ PROCESSOR SOCKET 754 AMA3000BEX5AP

450c1bh1.jpg

this cpu is 1.8 GHz ...ordered this for a desktop come to find out it was mobile..... will sell for what paid for $32

Linksys BEFW11S4 V.4 Wireless B Router ..... works 100% with great range...only comes with power adapter and router..no scratches on it or anything... kept clean.... the price on this great little router........ $25--->$15

linksysbefw11s4v4uh5.jpg

**Router function shares
your high-speed Internet
connection with
wired and wireless computers**

***Built-in 4-port Ethernet
Switch and Wireless
Access Point creates
your home network to
share printers and files***

**Wireless connections
are secured with 128-bit
encryption with data
rates up to 11Mbps**

"Think of the Linksys Wireless-B Broadband Router as a kind of "splitter"
for your Internet connection. Just connect your DSL or Cable
Modem to the Router, and all the computers in your household can
share the Internet -- all at the same time. You can connect your
home computers directly to the Router with Ethernet cables, or put
wireless network adapters in them and communicate over radio
waves, saving the trouble and expense of running cables through
your house.

Your home network is secure, too. All wireless communications are
protected by 128-bit encryption. The Router helps keep intruders out
of your computers.
It's all easier than you think -- the included Setup Wizard takes you
through configuring your network, step by step. With the Linksys Wireless-
B Broadband Router at the heart of your home network, you
don't need to be a networking genius to share printers, files, and your Internet connection -- with or without wires.

http://www.linksys.com/servlet/Sate...8141396B02&displaypage=download#versiondetail
***note: at the above link please choose version 4 in the drop down to see the manuals and specs for this router.

Westell 2200 DSL Router

1000284df7.jpg

1000285oi4.jpg

i'am selling this because my dad bought this thinking it would be good for us to use even though we got cable high speed internet.. so i don't need this anymore... comes with unit and power adapter...from my internet reasearch it was made for verizon...but it may work for others..... on the back sticker it says "Model: A90-220015-04" Rev: R Manufactured in 2004. give me 5 bucks and its is yours..

pm me with any questions or offers...i accept pay pal and money orders.also the buyer pays shipping.. but i recommend pay pal for faster service....... thxs for looking...

http://www.heatware.com/eval.php?id=58249

I do need to ask you one favor, I need a picture with a hand-written note with your username and the date next to each item (both of the routers, no need to re-do the other 2). Other than that, it looks good, and happy selling!

I do need to ask you one favor, I need a picture with a hand-written note with your username and the date next to each item (both of the routers, no need to re-do the other 2). Other than that, it looks good, and happy selling!

sorry..forgot to add the pic.... sorry but i'm not close to a camera right now... so here pic i took same time as them routers for another site...

1000269vl2.jpg

thxs, shawn

sorry..forgot to add the pic.... sorry but i'm not close to a camera right now... so here pic i took same time as them routers for another site...

thxs, shawn
Speaking for for celegorm I think something clearer is needed, & on white paper with black ink, thxs, I mean thanks.

ok..... next time i'am close to a camera..... i will take another pic... but these are my products and pictures...thxs, shawn

Nine days now, & still no clear ownership proof, you'd better do this very soon I think, can't a buddy come to your home with a camera??

i called him...he will come over tommorow..... i have got a piece of papaer infront of linksys router but saying red flag deals....i will take pic tommorw...sorry for wait been really busy lately..

i called him...he will come over tommorow..... i have got a piece of papaer infront of linksys router but saying red flag deals....i will take pic tommorw...sorry for wait been really busy lately..
I understand mate, looking after your interests too, tomorrow then
ok.gif

Back
Top Bottom