F/s custom pc

Ultra_pc

Solid State Member
I have a complete computer for sale.would like $300 OBO the specs are!
Windows xp home
P4 3 gig prcessor with HT
80 gig sata HDD
dvd burner + cd rom
1 gig ddr3200 memory
diamond 5.1 surround sound card
3 piece sub speaker
Ctx monitor
Dell Keyboard
Micro innovations mouse(balless)
Lexmark printer(needs black ink)
onboard vt8237r video card
comes with these games:NFS most wanted,crazy taxi,unreal tournament,American hotrod.
very fas pc,has avg antivirus and windows defender.Pc has no virus's.If you need more info or pics just email me and I will provide.thanks
Also comes with OS disc.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;763181 said:
You need to take a picture of the PC with your Username on a piece of paper next to it.

If you could take a pic of the inside as well that may help you sell it. GL in your sale.

no offense but if Im posting it up on here why would I need to write my username on paper?

well why would I sell it if it wasnt mine?This is my own pc I built up! if need be Ill take a pic of me standing next to it!

the reason we need a piece of paper in the picture with your username is to prevent people from getting scammed...

ok I understand that.Though I dont believe in scamming.But I can do that then just post all the pics up on here?

ok I understand that.Though I dont believe in scamming.But I can do that then just post all the pics up on here?

well u can say that u dont believe in scamming people but the people that scam others say the same thing...u see what i mean?...not saying that u are going to scam someone but u are new on here just like myself...so u have to prove to everyone that ur not a scammer...

Back
Top Bottom