Go Back   Computer Forums > Classifieds: Buy | Sell | Trade
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 08-03-2006, 01:16 PM   #1
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 47
Default [Ebay UK] Selling a PC game, dvd and Videos

Hi guys, I'm selling Selling a PC game, dvd and Videos etc on ebay if anyone from the UK is interested.For overseas customers I will only accept paypal and will send you an invoice to let you know how much the p&p will be for your item. If you send me instant payment I will try to send your goods to you the next day. Here's the list:


All the Prices include P+P

PC game

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown (New and sealed) 1.94

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&ih=002

DVD
Friends - Series 9 - Vol. 6 - 1.94

Videos
Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Season 2 - Episodes 1 to 4 - 1.45
Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Season 2 - Episodes 9 to 11 - 1.55
Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Season 4 - Episodes 1 to 4 - 1.45
Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Season 2 - Episodes 5 to 8 - 1.45
Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Season 5 Episodes 20 to 22 - 1.50


All These items finish on Sunday

Here's the link to the list

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZvioetmysticQQhtZ-1


If you have any question please ask me via ebay
__________________

peterson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 06:56 AM   #2
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Question Re: [Ebay UK] Selling a PC game, dvd and Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterson12
Hi guys, I'm selling Selling a PC game, dvd and Videos etc on ebay if anyone from the UK is interested.For overseas customers I will only accept paypal and will send you an invoice to let you know how much the p&p will be for your item. If you send me instant payment I will try to send your goods to you the next day. Here's the list:


All the Prices include P+P

PC game

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Lockdown (New and sealed) 1.94

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...MESE:IT&ih=002

DVD
Friends - Series 9 - Vol. 6 - 1.94

Videos
Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Season 2 - Episodes 1 to 4 - 1.45
Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Season 2 - Episodes 9 to 11 - 1.55
Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Season 4 - Episodes 1 to 4 - 1.45
Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Season 2 - Episodes 5 to 8 - 1.45
Buffy The Vampire Slayer - Season 5 Episodes 20 to 22 - 1.50


All These items finish on Sunday

Here's the link to the list

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_W0QQsassZvioetmysticQQhtZ-1


If you have any question please ask me via ebay
As you've posted dozens of these since last November, & haven't had a single reply, don't you think it's about time to stop, by all means carry on, but I think you're wasting your time, a reply please.

Moderator
__________________

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 07:37 AM   #3
Baseband Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 47
Default Re: [Ebay UK] Selling a PC game, dvd and Videos

your right, sorry mate. If you think it's spam delete it
peterson12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 07:58 AM   #4
Daemon Poster
 
Jon.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 511
Send a message via AIM to Jon. Send a message via Yahoo to Jon.
Default Re: [Ebay UK] Selling a PC game, dvd and Videos

No need to bash his thread Brookfield, if he wants to sell something let him try..
__________________
It's no different then the war against maggots and men, or dragons and wolves... or men ridding dragons throwing wolves at maggots....
Jon. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 11:46 AM   #5
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: [Ebay UK] Selling a PC game, dvd and Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon.
No need to bash his thread Brookfield, if he wants to sell something let him try..
Jon, please understand, I'm not "bashing his thread", he has had a lot of threads posted for 9 months, but not one taker, now that's very unusual, you'll agree, it must be a first, so I shall leave them, even if David might think that they are taking up too much bandwidth, so please don't be so quick to accuse me, I feel sorry for him.
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2006, 11:49 AM   #6
Golden Master
 
Brookfield's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 10,056
Default Re: [Ebay UK] Selling a PC game, dvd and Videos

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterson12
your right, sorry mate. If you think it's spam delete it
No no, of course it's not spam, I'm leaving all your posts as they are, sorry you had no luck
__________________

Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0