david76008 "SCAMMER"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jtom617

In Runtime
this is a message for everyone in the forums, i hope this dosent go against me, but i have made a trade with david. And same with HDloadman. We both shipped with tracking, and he has been making excuses, and he has been lying the whole time, odds are he is 100 percent SCAM. Later of if this dosent get deleted. i will post more information. I'm not doing a hate thread, i'm only making sure he dosent strike again. he MIGHT still ship our stuff, but its way past monday's ship date. :(

David Arango, 4109 linkwood dr, aledo,TX, 76008

this is the tracking number for HDLOADEMAN. : 1Z R36 87A 03 3529 010 1

I will post my Tracking Tonight:

ALSO PLEASE DON'T REMOVE THREAD, IF IT SHOULDNT BE HERE, PLEASE MOVE IT! THANK YOU ;)

hmmmm, that's why i don't buy anything from anyone unless it's on ebay. Especially trades cuz they are normally scams, because it relys on the other person to send something when you send something. Sorry to hear about it guys :(

Thanks here is my delivery confirmation number, showing that i shipped,and he recieved today: 0306 1070 0003 4565 9731

jtom617 said:
Thanks here is my delivery confirmation number, showing that i shipped,and he recieved today: 0306 1070 0003 4565 9731
the number doesn't work

I hope it gets sorted for you 2. Is there no one from that way that "can pay this person a visit!" lol

Wow, is this the guy who posts the phones? I was going to make a deal w/him, and he said he wouldnt send the phone first. I wouldnt send him money only because he was a new member. He said he didnt want to send the phone first because he got scammed. We talking about the same person?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom