Custom Computer for sale.

BGates14

In Runtime
I am selling my computer I built back in January. Nothing has gone wrong with it I am just in need of money and computers are not my main focus at the moment. Looking for serious offers.

Processor: AMD 64 x2 5600+
Motherboard: Asus CrossHair
RAM: 2GB Corsair 6400 (2x 1GB)
Graphics Card: eVGA 8800gtx 512mb
Hard Drive: 160GB Western Digital Sata
PSU: OCZ GameXstream 600 Watt
Case: CoolerMaster Stacker SSM2 silver
CD: Lightscribe dvd/rw
Extra: 6 Fans overall, blue Led.
Sound Card: Generic SoundBlaster

Pictures:
Computermntg.jpg

Thanks.

could you put your user name and date on a sheet of paper and take a pic of it for us. this is a requirement here on CF. it would probably get you more offers right off the bat, too. http://www.computerforums.org/showthread.php?t=999 lists that rule. it would much appreciated and ensure that this sale goes on without a hitch.

that is a very nice system. i am sure you will get a lot of offers for it. i, even though i am interested, can in no way afford a system with those specs.

good luck with the sale!

Yeahh I'll get around to that, I need to clear some pictures on my camera and such and then I'll do it.

Just as an FYI, you do need that note like Flightsim said, but you do not need to re-do all those picutres. Just re-do one of them with the note and that's good enough.

I am selling my computer I built back in January. Nothing has gone wrong with it I am just in need of money and computers are not my main focus at the moment. Looking for serious offers.

Processor: AMD 64 x2 5600+
Motherboard: Asus CrossHair
RAM: 2GB Corsair 6400 (2x 1GB)
Graphics Card: eVGA 8800gtx 512mb
Hard Drive: 160GB Western Digital Sata
PSU: OCZ GameXstream 600 Watt
Case: CoolerMaster Stacker SSM2 silver
CD: Lightscribe dvd/rw
Extra: 6 Fans overall, blue Led.
Sound Card: Generic SoundBlaster

Thanks.

It's been a week now since you posted this & you haven't followed the advice of members, so now I'm telling you!, in your pics you have to include a handwritten note, giving your username & the date, it's in the rules since March this year.
I want this done ASAP there's been to much time wasted already, I'll give you 36 hours, after that, this thread will be closed & moved.

Back
Top Bottom