Custom built USED PC

Keith22

Beta member
Hey everyone, ive been really wondering what my computer is worth now a days, i need to upgrade to a newer faster machine soon. Do you think you could make offers/appraisals as to what you think its worth as if YOU were selling it! Heres everything about my computer, if you need any other info, just ask!

Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2
BIOS: Award Modular BIOS v6.0
Processor: AMD Athlon(TM) XP 2400+, MMX, 3DNow, ~2.0GHz
Memory: 1024MB RAM ( Kingston Ram )
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
Card name: RADEON 9600 SERIES
...Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
...Chip type: ATI RADEON 9600 Series AGP (0x4152)
...DAC type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
...Display Memory: 256.0 MB
Audio: SoundMAX Digital Audio

The machine was custom built and has a custom Ogre Alien case ( shown in the pictures ). It is approaching 2 years old now. It has an 80GB Maxtor hard drive. The video card has been replaced and is about a year old, and the newest stick of ram ( 512mb kingston stick ) is just over a year and a half old. The computer has a large case side fan, and an even larger rear fan. It has a DVD drive AND a DVD-RW drive both made by ASUS, with a standard 3.5" floppy, and im PRETTY sure it has a 450watt power supply. There are close to no imperfections in the case accept one small chip that is very un-noticeable ( also shown in a picture. ) The motherboard is a A7V8X, X-Series ASUS board. Everything is fully functionable.

Do you guys think you could give me an estimate of how much i could sell it for?
Please include the currency your prices are in!

Thanks alot! Keith.

P4180069.jpg

P4180072.jpg

P4180073.jpg

P4180074.jpg

I would sell it for $200USD tops.

CPU - $15-20
Mobo - $???
HardDrive - $???
Ram - 1GB... DDR - $25-30
Video - $20-30 (just bought a x700 @$45)
Case - $40-70 (used)

need more info tho really...

Im not sure what you mean by mobo but im guessing motherboard? :S and sorry i totally forgot about the hard drive.

The motherboard is a A7V8X, X-Series ASUS board
The hardrive is a 80GB Maxtor.

what other info do you need?

Ahh okay, that makes sense. I wonder if the custom case and looks could cash in another $100. I know it sounds crazy but.. im willing to bet would.

yeah 150$ is way to low for that PC, the pawn shop will give you 125$ for any 2.4ghz and if a pawn shop will give you that much you know you can get more..

Back
Top Bottom