computers for sale for cheap gamers computers

pooker

In Runtime
I need to sell this for super cheap, I need to finish up on my car and I keep getting buyers that flake out. I was supposed to have alot of money in my paypal account this morning, well that didn't work out.

It has the following: 1
Intel P4 3.06 Ghz processor, socket 478 800FSB with heatsink and fan; AOpen AX4SPE-UN motherboard with onboard sound, lan, and can hold up to 4gb PC-3200 DDR Ram (not included);
680 watt switching power supply;
(1) 250GB SATA hard drive;
USB 2.0 PCI add-on card with driver disc;
HP DVD Writer DVDRW 12x;
NEC 16x DL DVD/cd RW;
1 floppy drive;
5 usb ports installed on a card
a card fan
multimedia keyboard;
and mouse.
I installed a third fan in the case. It's not mounted in the best way because I bought the wrong size but it helps alot with cooling things down.
radeon graphics card I payed 130 for from wal-mart, I will have to do more research it was a little while ago. I will verify it later on in the thread.

It had a recent problem that some of you now about where it freezes on the windows loading scree, I have a few windows xp discs that go with this. It will run in safe mode.

Then there is this one I am typing on, it has a 1 gig of ram, 80 gig harddrive, a turbo power supply that was 130 from a computer store and light up data cables. I will have to do more research on the motherboard but I know it was pricey, it has a radeon graphics card, dvd/cd r-w floppy drive. Harddrive cooler fans, modem card/ethernet. I also have this 17 inch flat panel lcd screen that was 200.

I am willing to take way under what I payed for all of this its a nice setup never gave me any problems I have a few computer parts that go with this, black floppy, some extra power supplys (not sure if good though). These are all in custom cases. Speakers etc not sure of condition just a bunch of stuff I collected over the years, so touch mouses etc.

Here is some pics, I will take some with my name in them also to prove I own them.

I will also include all of my pc games including warcraft 3 with cd key, the sims and more.

I would like 850 plus shipping

These are pictures of them off and they light up a pretty blue when plugged in.

Picture092.jpg

Picture091.jpg

Picture093.jpg

I also forgot to mention, I am paypal verified with 7 verified transactions and have been a member for a while. I have positive feedback on dsm boards if you need/want to see my trader rating all from selling.

borat_sagdiyev said:
1. how much ram does the first one have?
2. what video card?
They both have 1 gigabyte of ram each. One card is a radeon, I will have to find more info on it. The second one is an nforce3-a, thats what it says on the box I still have laying around. Here is some more information from the box

form factor: ATX
chipset: NVIDIA nFORCE3

Anubis1980 said:
The Nforce 3 is the chipset make not the gfx card :)
Oh sorry, I am dumb when it comes to this stuff. Sorry guys I am trying to be as informative as can be. :( If I posted a pic of the graphics card would someone be able to tell from that?

I tried to take some pics with my name in it, sorry for the bad quality. I have a camera that you can only see what your shooting through the screen and the screen is broken.

pics of screen
Picture099.jpg

Picture100.jpg

Picture101.jpg

Back
Top Bottom