Computer Items for Sale

Hey, can you get a stock llist or something for us? And is there discount when we buy in bulk, because wholesalers sell to retailers for resale.

There is definetly discounts when you buy in bulk, the store is a wholesaler so the more you buy the less you get it for. I will pm you a list. i'm not sure if i can put it up on the forums.

OK - I am not meaning any offense to anyone - but you are asking this guy for so many prices - and are you planning to buy anything from him? as i said - i dont meen to offend anyone :)

OK - I am not meaning any offense to anyone - but you are asking this guy for so many prices - and are you planning to buy anything from him? as i said - i dont meen to offend anyone :)

That's okay, i don't mind giving prices, i'm at work...and besides any items sold does not go into my pocket, so i help others when i can

Hi
I am looking to build a new PC for myself and a friend so want to know price for following items
Asus p5w dh motherboard 204.75
400gb 7200rpm HDD 110.25
cd/dvd rw +-r drive 29.40
2gb ddr2 ram 94.50
ATI video card what type do you need
tower case 26.25 this varies it depends on what you want.

I didnt put specific brand names as i'm open to different brands which are reliable. If possible can you provide with a website so i can go through what is available. Also I will like to know if you charge sales tax and the cost of shipping.

i can give you a better price for shipping if you let me know where you're located, i don't think you're in Georgia so their would not be any sales tax.

Hey man, thanks for all the help!

What is the most decently priced PSU that is 600 + watts?

Back
Top Bottom